How Do I Headmaster For Dinner

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by CoryannB, Jul 22, 2006.

1. CoryannB

CoryannB New Member

Headmaster For Dinner

When I invite the headmaster for dinner, I take him on a tour and get the max points there. I make lobster thermador for the dinner, but no matter what I get no points for it. It's not burned either. But if I can recall correctly, it only happens when the black headmaster comes. Because I have had a white headmaster and I top out in all scores. And when I smooze with the black headmaster I get up to 15 points and then he doesn't like it anymore. Any tips on how to get past this? It's like five thousand want points for my guy to get his kid into private school and at the moment he's not a happy camper. Way in the RED. :(

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

For some reason, the hot tub seems to always score high points for me for my children. Give that a shot :0

3. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Did you remember to call for dinner? If you don't, you won't get any points for it.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Alison is right. Make sure you call the HM for dinner via click on him and choosing Entertain > Call For Dinner and not using the option of clicking on the meal and choose call to meal

5. CoryannB

CoryannB New Member

I'll try that. But I've never had to do it before. I usually have my guy give the tour of the house and my chick cook the dinner while that is happening, and then they all just come and eat on their own. Does the person who made the dinner have to call him to dinner or can I just click on him?

6. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

im sure its not......

Im sure its not the black headmaster causing it....many headmasters are different

just try things new and then it should work

make sure the house is tidy (rubbish cleared....beds made...)
    look presentable (maybe dress in formal?)
    and finally make sure there is somewhere in your house which is like a study...headmasters LOVE that

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Click on the headmaster, choose Entertain/Call for dinner.

They also like it when you have expensive stuff, like the big screen TV, a nice kitchen, fancy paintings, that kind of thing.

And more than three rooms. Open plans don't impress him as much.

Their personalities are completely random, as far as I can tell. Or exactly the same. In either case, I've had pretty similar behavior from both.