job question...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by nattiboy13, Jul 30, 2006.

1. nattiboy13

nattiboy13 New Member

job question...

i finally reached the top of the sience career with a sim, and was wondering if i quit my job would my aspiration still be in platium?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If you mean the sim had a lifetime wand to be a mad scientist and achieved permanant platinum, then, yes, he will remain permanently platinum till he dies. The LTW was to become a mad scientist ... not to stay as one ... as he's got all that luvvly plat why not have him resign and get him a job in the slacker career ;)

3. nattiboy13

nattiboy13 New Member

thank you! i was questionable as to make him quit because i want him to start a business which means he is going to need more time to get it up and running

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ooh yeah and a perma-plat sim is ideal for running a business ... just put an eclectic energizer reward in the back room and you can keep him nice and green all day ... and when he gets the Rally Forth business influence reward he can keep the whole workforce green all day - recharging his own batteries with the energizer (cos rally forth drains the rallyer er ... ;) )

I use that energiser to extreme, sometimes ... at 2800 points a hit it is not even "expensive" to use, because a woohoo want is worth 3500 points (not even counting all the minor points gained in the process of getting the meters to roll over to a purple heart or bed icon ... ).

5. nattiboy13

nattiboy13 New Member

oooo nasty! thanks, but my sim just got a bad review and we're having problems. :cry: im going to take your advice on the energizer. thx