How Do I Ok... where are the big tables?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by phage2004, Aug 1, 2006.

1. phage2004

phage2004 New Member

Ok... where are the big tables?

This may seem like a stupid question, but I am totally stumped. I got the game a couple days ago, and I still can't figure out this one. I see an unending stream of these useless little one square tables. You know where a family of sims can sit together?

Where are the big kitchen tables at in the buy menu? I have looked, and looked, and I'm not seeing any.

2. sanjav112389

sanjav112389 New Member

go to the buy mode...click on the sort by room icon and on the dining room....then just click on the tables and it SHOULD be there...:)

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

They're under "surfaces," which is indicated by a square table icon. Look for the longer table icon, for dining tables. There are tables that seat up to 8 in there if you put one at either end. (Move a chair aside if you have a birthday cake. Otherwise they'll stamp their little feet.) :rolleyes:

Don't forget to click the white arrow to see more options.

If I have 8 people in a house I sometimes buy two and place them end to end.

Hope this helps.