How Do I Twins?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by darkcloud, Aug 6, 2006.

1. darkcloud

darkcloud Game master

Twins?

Is there a trick to geting twins in sims2 I have tryed for ever and still I havn't got and twins

2. XxPixiesworldxX

XxPixiesworldxX New Member

in cheat mode, when a sim is pregnant, type in... forcetwins
    no capital letters. Your sim will have a 100% chance of having twins.
    Also, if twins run in the family (ie: twin sisters, one goes off and gets married, it's likely that they will also have twins in the future)
    hope that helps.

3. darkcloud

darkcloud Game master

thank you :)

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Just so you also know, that ONLY works if you have the open for business expansion.

5. darkcloud

darkcloud Game master

aaaaw! darn I don't have that oen yet :(

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Unfortunatly then you are stuck with the odds of naturally occuring twins.

Unless you download the insiminator, do a google search for it. One of the options is to "have twins with..." You'll find it under the electronics section, under the everything catagory. It costs $1 for your sims, so not a big deal. Otherwise just google for Sims2 twins hacks. You'll find something if you don't go with the insiminator. Good luck.

7. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

At the 'More Awesome Than You' site there's a thingy you can download that allows you to choose twins, triplets and quads. I can't remember what the site url is, but look it up on google and you'll find it.

8. darkcloud

darkcloud Game master

thank you :)