Once Upon a Time in Veronaville

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

MORE more!!! lol love it :D

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Nora went out with a few more boys, but she felt nothing. No sparks, no magic. She wondered if she just wasn't giving them enough of a chance. She came home late from the last one and sat down on the front steps of her dorm. Funny how this cement block building was nicer than the home she'd grown up in.

"Hey," Tybalt said, sitting down next to her.

"Hey."

"You have a nice time?"

She shrugged.

"Nora." He put his hand on hers, and she looked up. Their eyes met, and ...

Oh, crud.

NOW she had sparks.

3. surprised_by_witches

She stood up. "No, I can't." She turned to go inside but he followed her.

"You can't what." He put his hand on her arm.

She looked at him. "Your family--"

"My family needs you, Nora."

She rolled her eyes.

"I need you," he said, quietly.

"I can't, this is all wrong ... "

He pulled her to him and kissed her.

4. surprised_by_witches

She pushed him away. His kiss was everything she'd imagined a kiss could be, but ... "No," she said. "I won't be ruled by my hormones. You and me, it would never work."

"Why not?" He looked a little angry.

"The violence, the hatred, the vendetta thing, I don't want to get mixed up in that."

"You can help end it, don't you see?" he said.

"How?" she laughed bitterly. "How could I possibly help end something that's gone on so long? I'm not sure you even want it to end."

"Yes, I do."

"Then prove it."

"How?"

"Make friends with Mercutio. And Romeo. At least stop fighting with them. Show me you can change, Tybalt."

"I--"

"Show me."

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Oh my, Nora. You could get him hurt. :eek:

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Oh boy. Tybalt sounds like an okay guy.

Ouch, I found a mysterious cut on my ankle. It stings when I sit cross-legged in the computer chair. :(

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Sure - I leave for a couple of weeks and what's this? A new story thread! LOVE IT! How do you do it, SBW? Keep it up. please!

8. MoRgAn36

MoRgAn36 New Member

Yay!

:D YAY!!! Ahh my gawd I LOVE this story... I think {well if you have time} you should keep on with this story and Porta de Luca. This story is awesome!!! But I don't know if I like it more than Porta de Luca... LoL*... I probably like them the same amount... HeHe. Well hopefully you keep on with this story for a while.

I started writing a story, too. But... it didn't turn out that well... HeHe. So, I stopped because its not a catchy story like all of these on the site. I don't think I'm that creative... LoL*. Well I'm STARVING so I'm going to go!... HeHe LoL**

*morgan*

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

So can Tybalt be changed by the love of good woman? Tune in next time....

10. surprised_by_witches

Nora was awakened several hours before dawn by her cell phone ringing. She fumbled for it in the dark, turning on the light and sitting up. "'lo?"

"Ms. Stone? This is the ninth precinct calling ... "

Eliza woke up the next morning to see her older sister, standing over her bed and glaring at her.

"Get up, Liza."

Liza sat up.

"I got a call from the police," Nora said. "They said you and Puck were out after curfew, spraypainting a bridge. Is this true?"

Liza looked at her feet.

"Liza."

"Yes." She looked up, sullen. "You don't have to come running back every time I get in trouble, you know. I can take care of myself."

"Then prove it, Liza. You keep pulling stunts like this, I'm going to have to drop out of college. Is that what you want?"

"What? No, of course not." Liza's heart sank to her feet. She didn't want to mess up Nora's life, again. "I'm sorry, Nora. I'll be a model citizen from now on, I swear."

Nora's expression softened. "Well, all right then. Get dressed and I'll take you out for breakfast."

Liza smiled. "Sweet." She jumped up and pulled on her clothes.

11. surprised_by_witches

Romeo was in a bad mood so he started picking on Tybalt. He hated the sight of the guy. Since they were kids they'd been at each other's throats, and now that they were in the same dorm ...

But Tybalt didn't fight back. Romeo pushed him again and Tybalt held up his hands.

"Whassa matter, chicken all of a sudden?" Romeo said.

"No," Tybalt said.

Romeo pushed him. "Then fight, darn you."

"You WANT your face pushed in?" Tybalt said. "Not that that wouldn't improve it."

"That's it," Romeo said, and jumped him. But no matter how hard he hit Tybalt did not hit him back. He curled up in a ball and shielded his head with his arms. "Come on, fight, you big baby!"

"Stop it!" Nora pulled at Romeo, trying to move him. One of his punches sent her sprawling.

Tybalt jumped up and punched Romeo in the face. "No one hits my woman," he said, and proceeded to pound on Romeo.

"Stop it! Both of you! Just STOP IT!" Nora screeched. "Tybalt, stop it!"

Tybalt stopped. Romeo hit him in the face, bloodying his nose, and Nora stepped between them.

"Stop it," she said.

"Stay out of this, Nora," Romeo said.

"Or what? You'll hit me again?"

"You don't want to get in the middle of this," he said.

"Too late."

"Come on, you big yellabelly, fight me," Romeo said.

"No," Tybalt said, putting his hands on Nora's shoulders. "I promised the lady I wouldn't."

Romeo stared at him in disbelief, then laughed. "You went and got yourself whipped. My woman knows better."

"Don't be too sure of that," Juliet said, looking angry.

12. surprised_by_witches

"Look at your face," Nora said, sitting Tybalt down on her bed. "you're a mess." She opened the first aid kit she'd taken from the hall closet and started cleaning him up. "I don't think your nose is broken."

He took her hands in his. "Nora, stop."

"But, you're all bloody ... "

"I've been hurt a lot worse than this," he said. "This is nothing."

She frowned. "I hate that."

He kissed her hands. "And I love that you hate that. I love you, Nora. I don't think I've ever loved anyone, except maybe my sister Hermia. You'd like her."

She smiled. "I'm sure."

"I tried not to fight him. You saw how hard that is."

She sighed. "I know."

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That it was too late."

She bit her lip and her eyes slid sideways.

"Nora."

She looked at him. "Yes. But .... "

"We can make this work."

"We can?"

"Peace won't happen overnight. But with you on my side--"

"You're going to inherit the family, aren't you. I mean when your grandfather ... "

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. But that can be a good thing."

She sighed.

"We can change things, you and I," he said. "With great power comes great responsibility."

"Who are you, Spider Man?"

He smiled. "No, but I'm your man. If you want me."

And God help her, she did.

13. Lynet

Lynet New Member

So wonderful. *sighs, smiling*

14. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

oooh, Tybalt and Nora are sooo cute. I'm such a sappy romantic. :)

15. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Don't worry Dark Dragon, we all are. :rolleyes:

16. surprised_by_witches

"Romeo and I are through," Juliet said, throwing herself down on Nora's bed with a sob.

"Oh, Juliet, I'm so sorry." Nora sat down next to her friend and put her hand on her shoulder. "Was it because of what he said the other day?"

"No," she said. "I caught him kissing another girl. Faithless rat."

"I am sorry," Nora said.

Juliet sat up and sniffled loudly. "I thought he wanted to marry me. I thought we were going to live happily ever after."

"Sometimes things don't work out the way we planned," Nora said.

"How about you and Tybalt?" Juliet turned to her friend. "Please tell me you two are all right."

Nora smiled, and blushed. "I think we are, yeah. We've got some things to work out, but ... "

"Oooh!" Juliet squealed and gave her a big hug. "I knew it."

"Are you OK, Jules?"

"I will be," she said. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

"Mercutio asked me out."

Uh oh.

17. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Oh my goodness! Well - I always liked Mercutio better anyway...I mean, he was far wittier and more fun than Romeo! In fact, in the original version, he was such a strong character that I suspect old Will killed him off because the play was in danger of becoming "Mercutio and Juliet!" ;)

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Sacha. But I do find the idea of looking through Tybalt's eyes very entertaining. And Nora's hooked, too.

I can't wait to see how this family feud plays out. :D

19. SimsScape

SimsScape Rocker but not Roller

Am I twisted? I see this going straight to despair... The very first thing I think of... Well, it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. :)

20. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!