How Do I how do i downlode the..

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by 8Brittany88, Oct 4, 2006.

1. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

how do i downlode the..

'How' & 'Where' do i downlode "TheSims2BodyShop"

this would help. thanks
    <3:)

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Body Shop comes with the game. Go to your Start menu, All Programs, EA Games, The Sims 2, and your latest expansion pack (e.g., Open for Business.)

Click on Body Shop. It may take a while to load -- your computer will crunch numbers for awhile -- depending on the size of your Downloads folder.

I've heard that it's best to use the version that came with the latest expansion pack that you have installed.

3. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

Thanks SOO much!

4. sims2

sims2 New Member

Hmm isnt body shop just the same as creating a sim over the game:S? there is no different stuff on it..i really dont understand it LOL! d you have to upload your downloads on thereor something?

5. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

The Body Shop is where you can start your path of creating your own custom content (Genetics and clothes at least). My room mate just got in to doing it recently, and she's having a blast with it!
    Also if your looking to really work on details for your sims face, it's the best place to go. I've been told that you have a lot more control over the sliders to fix the faces in Body Shop, but I have not started playing with it yet.