How Do I teen sim crush...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Zman1764, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

teen sim crush...

I want my teen guy sim to like this other teen girl (we'll use names, Teen guy is Eric, I control him, teen girl is Meadow, she is not controllable).

If I successfully make eric crush on meadow, how can meadow grow up? Is there any way to get him to marry her eventually?

Also, I will be sending eric to college shortly. is there anything I can do there? I read somewhere on here that you can "invite" them to college. is this possible?

Thanks for the help.

PS, I'm new here. My name is Adam.

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Welcome Adam!

And to answer your question, yes it is possible.

When you're in the neighborhood view click on the Sim Bin icon. Within that there is an option to "send sims to college." Or you can do it in University view as well. It brings up a list of all the teens in your neighboorhood, playable and unplayable characters. You choose who you want to send to college there. It tells you how much they all have for scholarships as well. All the non-playable sims have $500 each. Your own sim can have more of course. Any sims you choose for this screen at any one point will go to college in one group. If you have a teen go to college from a phone or a computer in her/his own lot then they go on their own, but other sims can join them in college.

3. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

OMG thank you so much!

Is there a way to do this for adults?

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Do you mean send adult sims to college? Or invite them to move in with you?

Unfortunately sims can only go to college as teens; non-playable adults will only age if you move them in.

However there are hacks that can help to modify that a little if your interested in it.

One of my favorite hacks is the college diploma hack. It's a fake college diploma that you can buy in buy mode and if you click on it with your Sim selected you have the option add want slots and give them a counterfeit college diploma. You can find it and download it on Mod the Sims2. Here is a direct link to that, it also includes a more complete description and images. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=118632

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You can invite young adults and older to live with you, but not teenage or younger. And you can't invite player young adults to live off campus. They have to drop out of school first.

But I've had non-player young adults move in. They age immediately to adult.

6. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

what if i dont want to send the kids to college?

7. surprised_by_witches

Unless you have the insiminator you can't age NPC teens any other way. You don't have to have them stay at college. They can leave right away and become adults.

Assuming you have university, of course.

8. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

yes i have university... thanks so much for the help!!!

Wait, whats the insiminator?

9. surprised_by_witches

It's a hack fournd on a site with questionable material. We've been debating whether to remove reference to it from this site. You can do a search on the web to find it.

It has a lot of useful features, among them, select neighbor and grow them up. It's just that you really should be 18 or older to view that site.

10. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

is it flooded with pr0n?