Did Your Copy of Pets Ship Yet?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 16, 2006.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Did Your Copy of Pets Ship Yet?

To prevent a multitude of threads about their pets order being shipped, post here :p

Yes you folks who haven't seen it being shipped yet, you may gripe in here too :)

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

WHOO HOO! You just reminded me to look and it's shipped! I'll have it tomorrow when I get home from work!

3. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I don't think I can get a copy for a good while. Wah. :(

4. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I was wondering, does anyone know when is the official release date? Because thats when I can start counting a few weeks from then when it reaches Malaysia :p

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

umm...tomorrow 10/17/06...hence this thread.

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I've pre-ordered my copy so it should ship either tomorrow or the next day.

7. GypsySim

GypsySim Sims in Wonderland

oh wow thanks for the reminder....

I remember checking for the sims 2 pets & its release date, but during the week it slipped my mind altogether... =) I just rushed right on over to amazon.com and ordered my own copy ^________^ & now I wont be able to wait til I get my hands on it.

=) hopefully my laptop will be able to take the sims2 load lol.

8. sexierjess14

Ahh, so I guess it will reach Malaysia by end of this month. Sadly I wont be able to play it as soon as most of you, but please share some pictures :D ;)

9. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Heh, the UK has some stupid idea that a Friday is the day for all new releases. Grrrr. We always get things a few days after the USA, although I guess it's better than having to wait weeks for it as in Malaysia - that must be kinda frustrating.

10. sexierjess14

Yes it gets frustrating sometimes, unless I order it through the internet. :( So please please share pictures once you get your copies :D

11. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

Well, i don't know about everyone else, but the last time I ordered through Amazon.com was for OFB. I preordered to get the extra mascot outfit, and a month after the game came out in stores I still hadn't received it! Eventually i just cancelled my order and went to the store to buy it.

This time I've ordered through the EA store, so hopefully it will be better, though looking on the order status page it still just says 'ordered'. At this rate my friend who ordered hers through Amazon.com will get it faster :mad: I just have all the luck, don't I? Oh well, hopefully I won't be waiting a month for it this time.

12. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I haven't pre-ordered it, so I'll probably be getting it this weekend--hopefully by then it'll be at our local Best Buy or Circuit City.

AWESOME AVATAR, SOLID! :D I heard of that game; haven't played it, but the storyline sounds great and the graphics look beautiful.

13. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Thanks, 123! :D I've only actually played the demo at the moment :)o), but even with that Okami looks to be a great game (and several people have said it's "awesome"). I'm looking forward to buying it whenever the store gets more copies in. The style/graphics are one of the best.

---

Back to topic:

Dang. I just checked Amazon.ca and they're saying that it "usually ships in 1 to 3 weeks". Argh. I need my pet-fix.

Josh - I'm going to sticky this thread so people can see it right away, if that's okay. Just until the "I got Pets! :D" dies down again. ;)

14. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

well i didnt preorder this time but none of the stores around here said they were availible till tomorrow in stores so tomo im going to best buy (their add said that with any advertised game -pets- you got a free $10 gift card for future purposes)

15. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

My copy arrived by post this morning. And I'm not the only one in the family who is enjoying playing it. That's our baby, Ramses, who is not normally a lap cat, sitting in my lap watching the computer load one of the houses. He was absolutely fascinated, even though he's never done that before. I personally feel that he likes this particular EP!

Attached Files:

16. athina_livadi

athina_livadi New Member

How sweet! :eek:

17. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

So I have to honestly say that EA Store isn't dissapointing me! Yay!
    It has shipped out 2nd day (I paid for standard shipping) and should be here by tomorrow :D
    Can't wait to start adding pets to my game play! Already most of my families don't seem complete because they don't have pets.

18. sims2

sims2 New Member

Hehe what exactly is this ship:S?

19. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

If you're asking what the title of the thread means...Josh is asking if those of us who have pre-ordered Pets received their game yet.

20. xKoolxBeansx

xKoolxBeansx The Dream that Never Came

I did not preorder it, but I went the day it came out to go get it, and no store here got their shipment, they say ether they have problems and are changing it to late-release or that the UPS people messed up there delivery! I was mad, like super mad, so my parents say we are going back this weekend.