The Scoop on the Next Expansion!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jupitershana, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I intend to buy the Pets EP but I haven't been really eager to get it. An EP with weather, however, makes me want to dance a jig. I've wanted that one for ages. Can't wait!

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Oh Man! I'm going to HAVE to get me one of the new Intel Macs, so I can dedicate a little portion of it to Windows JUST for playing Sims2! Then I can get the EPs as they come out! (I WANT SEASONAL WEATHER...and I want it NOW!!!:hissyfit: )

3. jthaofficer

jthaofficer New Member

I heard something about there being trees in the 5th EP that bear fruit. That could mean that sims will once again be able to have gardens where they can harvest, add to their inventory or sell it. I'm pretty pumped about that.

4. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

It would be nice if the next expansion had veggies too, and then you could 'create' dishes the way you did in makin' magic.

5. sims2

sims2 New Member

I want another vacation pack to come out! they were awesome..but it would be awesome to actually make it actuall in another country or area like london=D

6. Dylan00

Dylan00 Hello ^_^

I want weather!!
    First I gotta get OFB and Pets.

7. schwagster

schwagster New Member

I want weather too!!! It would be soo cool to be able to play in the snow and play in the rain and stuff like that!!! Especially cool if they would be able to get colds and all that stuff....I cant wait until The Sims 3 comes out!!! (if it ever does)

8. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

I dont like to be abuzzkill or anything, but now we have the nightlife, the university and the pets expansion packs, right? Great news, have the other 2, not pets.
    But compared to sims1 I just dont dont think these small exp. like family fun pack and christmas pack are worth the buck. Its just not enough. Remember superstar? A genuine expansion. many people hated it because it was too little too late. Why not wait a few more months, collect all the cool stuff, and make like a big expansion like uni, or nightlife?
    Paying $40-50 for an expansion and then $30 for 50 extra items is just wrong

9. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

We talked about this in a previous thread and many of us agreed with you, but In Season is not going to be a stuff pack, this is the next major expansion pack! If they pull it off correctly it should be awesome.

10. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Oh I agree, it sounds great, its just that we have already seen many of the expansion from sims1. You could have pets in sims2 as well. And the nightlife is seen before too. I guess Im just picky.

11. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

they should have at least included when they made Holiday Edition at least a little rain, like every once and awhile it could rain. Just my opinion however.

12. sims2

sims2 New Member

I totally agree on this point! These sort of things would just make the game that BIT better. Like in the neighborhood it seems pretty plain/quiet, it needs to be livened up more with cars etc instead of aiming directly on one home which makes it feel a bit trapped in whilst playing the game. That is my opinion however.