Triplets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by danom8, Oct 21, 2006.

1. danom8

danom8 New Member

Triplets

I don't think it's possible to have triplets (If it is please let me know) but it would be great if you could. Or even quadrouplets!! After all Pets can have multiple babies in a litter, why can't sims.

Is this a good idea?

2. sims2

sims2 New Member

Like in real life...in luck i think you probably could haha.:) maybe there is a chat...like with twins.

3. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Hehe get the game and find out :rolleyes:

4. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

The only way to have triplets or quads is to either use a hack or pray your game has a momentary glitch (like mine did). Because neither triplets (as far as I'm aware) nor quads are suppose to be possible in Sims 2.

And quite frankly, as fun as they may appear to be, looking after more than two infants at the same time is a pain in the butt. Great when they grow up, but horrible when they're kids.

Cass.

5. danom8

danom8 New Member

Does anyone know for sure, if you can have triplets, if you do PLEASE post me!!

P.S. Chee-z, do you know something you're not telling us??

6. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I had posted that when I did not have the game yet, and I now do have the game. Unfortunately there hasn't been any changes to the number of babies that can be born from a human Sim. I do have a mod that allows triplets and quads (I have it set randomly, and it's probably why my bro's Sim had twins again!) from a fellow called TwoJeffs.

7. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

im not sure if this is true but i was on a forum and someone said they had six babies at once with the pleasant family porbs not true.

8. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Could be true if it was a glitch (or a mod).

Cass.

9. schwagster

schwagster New Member

I don't think its possible. BUT there are alot of things not foung out about The Sims...I think.

10. Simalien

Simalien New Member

11. sims2

sims2 New Member

Have to agree with this...i had twins twice and it was so hard to look after both the twins and the older child. So i have to agree there hehe.

12. ItsBoomBoxJam

ItsBoomBoxJam New Member

You could probably use the InSIMenator. Thats what I use, but I dont normally let my Sims in the game have triplets or quads.

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38?

you can download it there in any language.

13. onetimeuser22

onetimeuser22 New Member

I have searched hours trying to figure out exactly where I can download the hack for triplets and quads. Can someone help me?

14. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

[​IMG]

The mod was created by Twojeffs if that helps any.