Troubleshooting My sims wont fall in love!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by louisellul, Dec 28, 2006.

1. louisellul

louisellul New Member

My sims wont fall in love!!!

Grrr! I had two married sims (to each other) and they got killed in a fire (on purpose) and then i resurrected them. now they are no longer married and although they can flirt, kiss, hug etc, they wont fall in love. Help me!!!

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Have they gotten their relationship score back up into the range where they will fall in love?

When resurrected, it's almost like they start over with being unacquainted.

So, it may just take more time to get them to the point where they know each other enough to fall in love again.

3. louisellul

louisellul New Member

Yep their relationship is 100/67. I noticed that their are marked as family and thought perhaps that had something to do with it, but they can still flirt and kiss as normal etc. :confused:

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I think the Long Term Relation line has to be higher than 67. Maybe 80.

5. louisellul

louisellul New Member

but they dont even have a crush on each other so they wont make out etc. anyway, i gave up and married them off to other people! thanks for the help guys!!:D

6. Kazemian

Kazemian New Member

You can do...

You can use this cheat code :
    press Ctrl + Shift + C then write boolprop testingcheatsenabled true/false
    afterthat while you're holding shift key click on your sims then you can find out how to solve your problem.

7. alisuicide

alisuicide New Member

yea but, my sim died, and my other sim ressurected her, and they were still in love... and married (i think o.o)

8. Angelscorpse

Angelscorpse New Member

I'm having the very same problem...

Both relationshio bars at 100. Even got them to woohoo in the special love tub. They both think each other's hot, so it's not the turn offs, but still not in love.
    Tried messing with boolprop and I couldn't find anything that worked.
    Help! They were such a cute couple!

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Are they still showing as married? Once sims are married the little red heart disappears and is replaced by wedding rings.