How Do I Pass along business rewards

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by cdmlka, Dec 31, 2006.

1. cdmlka

cdmlka New Member

Pass along business rewards

Is there a trick to passing along business rewards? Do the two sims have to have a high relationship? When I try, green gas of some sort blows from my mouth and the other sim gets mad.

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I haven't tried it yet; but just offhand my only guess is to make sure your sim is in platinum mood.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

They need to be friends first.

I have an elder who's been trying to pass his knowledge to his step-grandson but they just can't seem to be friends (too much going on in the household). He is, however, friends with the younger man's wife, so he's passing the knowledge to her. It takes a while, be warned. It's like getting a skill point. They should both have their wants pretty much fulfilled before you start. I had to break it off so they could use the bathroom. At this rate they may never transfer that knowledge ...

4. marshall011

marshall011 New Member

:eek: :eek:

5. hobolover

hobolover New Member

I'm pretty sure that business rewards can be used by anyone once they're earned. Let's say you get the military business reward- it's meant for the person with the job, but everyone can use the obstacle course. As long as the person who originally was supposed to have the reward gets the reward, anyone can use it afterward. I think that they can put it in their inventory even if it wasnt originally meant for them! Hope that helps!

6. marshall011

marshall011 New Member

how to pass business in sims2