Quick Question.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Noobish111, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Noobish111

Noobish111 Great Post ------------->

Quick Question.

Well, I have The Sims 2: Pets. And I was just watching a movie on YouTube about The Sims 2. I saw one or two scenes where the God (You) goes to school with your Sim. How do they make that possible.

Thank you!:)

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It's possible to go to university with your sims if you have the University expansion installed.

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

My guess is that the creator of the movie just used "props" to make it look like they were going to school. You can download school desks and other items anywhere and place them in a house that you can design to look like a school. Just have them adopt a lot of children and when they get off the bus in the afternoon have them do their homework at the desks. I'm guessing that the creator basically directed her/his sims to do just that.

4. Noobish111

Well that is possible... I guess... If you want, I can post a link and the times at the school.

Where do I download them...

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

surf the net, Honey. surf the net. you might try starting with Modthesims2. they have a large number of quality downloads.

6. Noobish111

Yes, but most of the time their server is down... I'll try though.