How Do I meet a wolf pack?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by hobolover, Jan 27, 2007.

1. hobolover

hobolover New Member

meet a wolf pack?

I want my sim to become a werewolf, but she can't find a wolf pack so obviously she can't be nibbled by the leader. Where are some places I can meet a wolf pack leader?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

The main wolf will come to your own lot; just be patient. It doesn't come in a pack though, just him. It will be a dark gray wolf with glowing eyes. When it comes just make friendly with it. Get your realtionship up as high as possible with it. The friendlier you are with it the more often it will come around. After the relationship is 50/50 or higher it will eventually do a nibble interaction on your sim. That turns your sim into a werewolf. It might take a couple of nights before your sim has a high enough relationship.

Another hint, the more trees your lot has, then you have a higher chance of wolves showing up.

3. hobolover

hobolover New Member

thanks!:rolleyes:

4. nox920

nox920 New Member

Is there a certain aspiration in which a sim would desire to become a werewolf?

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Knowledge is the one who wants to do weird stuff like that; such as become a vampire, or meet aliens. Several of my knowledge sims have had the aspiration of become a werewolf come up now.

6. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Werewolf

Just a quick question - what EP do you have to have to get the werewolf to appear?

7. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

8. superchick_9458

superchick_9458 New Member

A good way to get a werewolf to come to your lot, get the cheat bar the come up, by pressing control, shift, and c at the same time. Type "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" in there. Hit enter. Then, hold down shift and click on the mailbox. Then, click something like, make NPC. There will be a list of people that you can make walk by. Either click on pack leader, or werewolf. Wait a bit, then it will come to your lot. You will know if its the werewolf because, its eyes are glowing green. Hope I helped!:)