A long wait...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Lynet, Feb 15, 2007.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

actually I was thinking the Matrix trilogy was a clearer example...

and what!? you ramble, Mirelly? never happen

2. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

lol about the matrix and the sims

The Sims 2: Matrix!!
    with this ep we make a drug that makes you live in the matrix a computer controled world or a normal life!
    lol that would be funny.

Seriously though al lthis talking about computer animated people having there own brain patterns and unverse in stuff sorta giving me a headache. lol i totaly agree the matrix would describe it lol!

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL and :eek: in the The Sims 2: Matrix the disc case would come with a little red pill and a little blue pill. Take the wrong one and the sims control YOU :scared:

4. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Man, I haven't even watched Matrix. I'm more outdated on pop culture than you guys.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Well the film is now 8 years old so you were still a little kid back then, eh? It was OK, the effects were the best bit ... actually the best bit was shooting up up that entrance hall when the last piece of intact marble finally decides to give up the effort and falls off the wall joining all the dead cops ... Eh? It made me laugh, cos it was 'toony' ... I like toony humour like the coyote in Roadrunner hitting every rock on the way down.

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I actually did watch quite a few movies that were "before my time" when I was younger, but none of them were very mainstream. Weird movies like "Beetlejuice" and something about the Boogeyman. A lot of horror movies.

I just realized that in my last post I was implying that everyone here is outdated in pop culture. :eek: Sorry, but I meant that I'm more outdated than most would suspect a teenager would be.

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, 123. I knew what you meant. Anyway I didn't see what you said as meaning we're all outdated ... it's true my best before date was in the last millenium and now I am just sat at the back of the middle shelf in fridge, hiding behind a dish of left-over tomato sauce with only a half-used pot of Greek yoghurt beside me to commiserate with as we wait to see which of us will be first to grow of colourful coat of penicillin and other attractive fungoid growths designed to make fridge's owner go, "ew", and the fridge's owner's mother go, "don't you ever clear out your fridge?" and the firdge's owner's cat go, "miaow, I'll eat it if nobody wants it ... er, what is it? Oh that! Ew! I'll wait for me chopped liver thank you very much." But what's really proving I am past it is the fact that I thought this long wait was the long wait for Seasons, but I just remembered it was the skeleton at Red's Diner ... so maybe I'll go to bed with some cocoa.

8. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

I just heard they're makign a new matrix for 2008 :O

9. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Let's hope it's better than 2 & 3.