Anyone Blogs/Journals?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Anyone Blogs/Journals?

I'm sorta curious to know if anyone blogs or journals here :)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I've got a blog but I don't write very often. :rolleyes:

3. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Yesterday I made a decision to start a blog, or a collection of ramblings as the case may be. :p I just had a deep thought yesterday about the concept of internet buddies and thought I should write it down as it was kind of a deep thought. I have another sims friend who blogs about her day to day thoughts/ramblings (as she calls them) and I enjoy reading them as they are humorous and witty. :) Not saying mine would be as good or entertaining as hers but it's inspiring me to do something useful and creative. I lack creativity and imagination generally, but I suppose it could be a project to work on sometime - if I stop procrastinating (which is a major fault of mine). Now I'm rambling so I will stop. :D

4. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I have a blog, but it wouldn't make sense to you guys since mostly it's things involving my friends from school, and such. Occasionally I have some "deep" thoughts, or as deep as as the thoughts of a teenager can be. Most of the time it's complaining, I think. I tried to make it look really sophisticated and mature, though. :D A link, if any of you are interested...http://www.xanga.com/viridianPhoenix

5. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

lol err person...thae first few lines lol :)

Im gonna start one right now to be honest!

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

So it would be reasonable to assume that if we added blogging functions here at WorldSims, it would probably not be used heavily? :)

7. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

I would use one. :)

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Actually I do have a blog that I use somewhat frequently at a different site. However some of the topics I talk about there I woudn't be able to bring here, I think, so I kind of doubt that I'd use it too much...
    Although I guess if it were added I could use it for reviewing things, if I ever get around to it.

9. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

I would use the blog everyday

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

My personal life is currently so easy, it's boring. (Thank goodness)

I don't suppose there's any reason why I couldn't make up fantastic adventures for myself.

123, I read a little. You're so poetic, even about spots on the ceiling! :) I'd have to write that the spots started moving down the walls, across the floor, and up under the covers, and that I went to work the next day with more freckles than I'd had the day before. What do you think?

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Amen to Lyn's praise for 123's writing. I hope she never gives up writing. Such talent in a young head ... and such courage! I could never fall asleep beneath a ceiling studded with spider guts. :eek:

12. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

ooo i havent been here in YEARS.
    my bad :D
    to answer josh's question, yeah i do

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yay!!! it's SJ :D

14. butterflyarashi

butterflyarashi New Member

If I blog, it's on my myspace

15. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

I keep one on LiveJournal that's just between me and one person I know...

That's about it. I have My Space but I've never really used the blog feature.

16. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

I have a Livejournal. I've last posted in it in November (I think)
    I have a Myspace, but I hate that website, so I never use it.