Teeth?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by fuzzy_ferret_luver, Feb 27, 2007.

1. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

Teeth?

Is there any place you can download more realistic teeth? Like if it came with a lipstick or something?
    Just curious. :rolleyes:

2. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

That would be a good find, i totaly agree my sims look as if they forever have white mouth guards in:D

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I went over to ModTheSims2 and used their search function to search the downloads for 'teeth.' I got several pages worth of downloads, although a large number of those weren't directly related to teeth. (I assume teeth were mentioned somewhere in the text.) However, scanning through the list, I found this: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112243&highlight=teeth

My suggestion is to go search through their downloads the same way. There were other kinds of teeth offered. For instance, teeth with braces. Also, vampire teeth and monster teeth.

It's a huge site and takes some effort to wade through any lists, but mixed in with the ridiculous are some very interesting downloads. By the way, with anything more than recolors I always read the comments posted to the downloads because you might find problems discussed there.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I think the teeth form part of the "skin" skins. I cropped a bit of one the skin components I have (one of Helaene's) to show what I mean.

To change the teeth I think you'd have to edit every instance for a particular skin and then that only work if you install a set of skins that are designed to replace the default Maxis skins .... To be honest it all seems a little complicated and not worth the effort :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Editing never occurred to me. I just liked to get gap-toothed smiles in adult sims. :dopey:

[​IMG]

The teeth I downloaded from MTS2 are under facepaint (pretty sure.) Only problem is that you can't use any other facepaint, like scars, at the same time.

BTW, Mirelly, I'm loving this method of adding pictures, although I'm sure making a disorganized mess over at the gallery.

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I keep meaning to ask Josh about that .... ;)

Fab pic, Lyn, BTW. :D

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Thanks, he's a minor personality in Ironsides. Kind of fun little scene.