Troubleshooting My Sim won't wake up

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by texasgirl73, Mar 2, 2007.

1. texasgirl73

texasgirl73 New Member

My Sim won't wake up

In the Sims 2 one of the Curious brothers has been asleep for some time now and I can't make him wake up. He'll rouse occasionally and wave his arm in the air then go back to sleep. I'm afraid he may die since most of his indicators are in the red. Any ideas on how to get him up and around? My nephew loves to play with this family and I just know he's going to die on the little guy.

2. dangerousgem

dangerousgem New Member

Try moving the family out of the lot and then back in, it usually fixes those sort of things.

3. nox920

nox920 New Member

You could press control+shift+c at the same time to bring up the cheat bar and type "max motives" That will give everyone in the household full green bars. When sims have full energy bars during the day and they are sleeping, they wake up.

4. plyemzi

plyemzi New Member

thanks

:D thanks for that it's not the same problem as the other person but my sims keep dieing becasuse i cant look after all them i have about 2 parents and 6 children lol and they keep dieing so i don't save the game and then i have to do all what i done befor again trying not to make them die

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

He is waving his arm in the air because he is stuck in bed ... something is preventing him from getting out.

Ctrl + Shift + C

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

Hold down shift and click on the stuck sim and look thru all the choices for the option: force error

Choose that and when the message appears about the error choose the option : reset

Pa-Zing! The stuck sim will magically jump out of bed. :D

Remember to disable the debug mode by:

Ctrl + Shift + C

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false