hair....lol

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sa_sam1888, Apr 2, 2007.

1. sa_sam1888

sa_sam1888 New Member

hair....lol

Hey, I Was Wondering If It Was Possible 2 Make Hair Longer? is it, any 1 tryed :S lol please let me no :D xx

2. Leticron

Leticron New Member

in sim you neet to think of hair like it was a hat put on your head.
    So yes you can make hair longer and a lot of talented simmers did that, but that requires a new mesh.
    The problem with extreme long hair is, that it tends to stick out like it was a piece of wood i.e. whenever the sim bends down to pick s/th up

I just happened to come across a perfect example how not to do it yesterday
    [​IMG]

I bet, if the carpool arrives, her hair breakes off *LOL*
    Or if she trips some elderly towny that way she might face an expensive lawsuit :D :D

-le

3. sa_sam1888

sa_sam1888 New Member

oh right, but..... lol how do i make a new mesh :( i reaqlly wan 2 make long hair lol as downlaods dont really work 4 me...:confused::confused: dont no y tho lol

4. Leticron

Leticron New Member

Making a new mesh requires a 3D CAD program like Milkshape and some profund noledge. err knowledge :D
    When you tried downloads, did you remember to download the hair you wanted PLUS the required mesh? in 99.9% of all cases you have to download meshes separately (it usually says so on the appr.download-pages..reading is the key :D :D

-le

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Lol Leticron, that picture cracks me up! I wouldn't mind having a huge log sticking out of my head for one day :rolleyes:. Or actually, maybe I would. Hah!

And I love the scary ghost dog coming to greet the Log Lady in the background :winks:

6. talita

talita New Member

MilkShape???

what is milkshape?:confused:
    and Where can i get it?!:D