i need some skins

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xikilledthesheriffx, Apr 18, 2007.

1. xikilledthesheriffx

xikilledthesheriffx New Member

i need some skins

im making The OC neighborhood.
    but i need some skins.
    anyone know where i can get some?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Try Google. I ran Sims 2 OC Skins and found Willa Holland. You just need to be patient and search. Celeb skins are pretty common, but you'll need to do a lot mixing and matching to get the look you want. Better still why not have a go at making your own? :D

Other search strings you could try:

+"The Sims 2" +"The O.C." +skins

+"sims 2" +"The OC" +[name of actor]

+"sims 2" +"The OC" +[name of character]

NOTE that when searching the use of the + sign forces the search engine to return only results that carry that word or phrase ... and phrases need to be quoted with "" to stop the search engine looking at each word in the phrasde as a separate search term. Also when searching for abbreviations always run the search twice with and without the periods after the letters. Likewise expressions with a The (eg The Sims 2 should be searched as "Sims 2", "The Sims 2" and even Sims2) because the variations might well return the gem you're looking for.

Finally don't waste your time looking beyond the first two pages of results. If what you want isn't near the top it probably ain't there at all. If it exists at all it'll be found with a more refined search term. Remember the rule of KISS (keep it simple stupid. ;) )

3. xikilledthesheriffx

xikilledthesheriffx New Member

thanks for your help.
    i had a good long look around all the forums and on google and found some great ones.
    couldnt find one for Seth though.
    so im going to make one myself :)

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

You're most welcome. Come back and share your Orange County neighbourhood when it's up and running. :D

5. Vega

Vega New Member

yeah please show us your neighbourhood when it's ready ;)
    OC it's very cool....

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I find that some celebrity skins look cool until you get them into your game. I've rejected a fair number of them for that reason and just made my own. It's not too hard once you get some practice.

7. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member