How Do I New Family Member?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Dirty_Pop, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

New Family Member?

Hey there, I'm Andr from Portugal.
    I'm new to the forums, and new with The Sims 2 too.

Ok, I have a simple question and I hope I can make it happen:

So I made a family of just two girls, the house is big, and it feels stupid having just two adult females in there, they aren't sisters or lovers, what I wanted is to create an adult Sim (male) and make him live with them right away. I created a Sim with the same surname and clicked to the house of the girls but it said I could not make him live there. Is it possible, is there a cheat or something?

Thanks in advance!

2. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

If u have the University expantion pack then you can use that created male sim and click on the house with two ladies (like you did before) and it asks you if you wish to cobine the two households. Click yes and it will combine the two. The three will not have any relation to each other also.

3. Vega

Vega New Member

hello

hi dirty-pop welcome :)... i'm from portugal too (apesar de no gostar muito)...

4. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

I have the simple The Sims 2, so I guess there's no way to do it?

Ol Vega, de que zona s? Eu sou dos Aores, mas tambem passo muito tempo no Porto. Eu gosto de Portugal, mas se pudesse escolher estaria no Canada ou Inglaterra LOL

5. Vega

Vega New Member

we should speak in english here so everyone can understand us :p :D

6. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

Yeah I guess, conversations like that should be thru PM's anyways :lol:

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You should put him in his own house and then have him try to meet the girls and build their friendship over the phone. Once they're best friends have the girls invite him to move in. (He only needs to be friends with one.)

He should say yes, and then you'll have your household the way you want it.