Troubleshooting Only the head shows up (invisible)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Dirty_Pop, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

Only the head shows up (invisible)

I downloaded a few skins and all seem to work perfecly.

Today, I created a new family, using skins I never used before on other sims, all with different skins.

Two of the guys (both with different skins) when shower or take a bath, only the head shows, the rest of the body is invisble, this happens when the take off their clothes, and when they putt them on they are visible again.

The other sims, with new (but not the same) skins show perfecly.

What is wrong? What can I do?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I would say that you need to raise the issue with the maker of the skins. In the meantime you live with the problem or dump the affected meshes. This just happens. It sounds like a flawed mesh and is not an otherwsie fixable problem. Let the mesh-maker there's a problem with the patch you mentioned and take it from there.

3. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

Sorry about me mentioning that, I though it was normal LOL.

Yeah I've read it somewhere that I'm missing a mesh or something, I've looked around for the same skins but I've been in soo many sites that I don't remember wich was, I guess I'll just have to live with it.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

It is :D ... we just don't talk about it, because once the talk starts it never stops and that gets tedious. :eek: I work on the basis that those who can't find what they want with Google are not mature enough to cope with awesome responsibility of such things as that which must not be mentioned. ;)