Next Expansion Pack.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, May 3, 2007.

?

Next Expansion Pack !

1. no expansion, Sims3

9.1%
  2. Vacation

51.5%
  3. Makin Magik

18.2%
  4. Farm Life

6.1%
  5. Other, Completely New idea

15.2%
  1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

All I have is seasons lol.I'm to scarred to buy one more in case it don't work

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

They will. :) If your computer has the right specs and all...:rolleyes:

3. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

I personally do not like the new Stuff pack they are coming out with. The H&M stuff. I'd never heard of that company before, but I don't think we should have to pay money just for new clothes....that's what downloads are for.

I'm not sure which one would come out, if any. Seems like they have plenty out right now... then again, I only have the base and the Pets EP :eek:

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Mirelly will agree with you 100% The store is a european based store from what I understand with very few US outlets. I probably will get it, even tho I know I am going to probably get rid of some of my download file... My computer is so close to crashing when I play sims now, it's not funny.:eek:

5. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

For me its $90 base game and $50 for expansions.:(

6. Chris

Chris New Member

I'm quite surprised this H&M Stuff pack is being released seeing as it's based on a European store. Loads of my clothes are from H&M lol. It's just a pretty average high street store, prices are like 10 for a t-shirt, jeans for 25 etc... odd choice for a Stuff Pack I think!

7. muffin-tacos

I think the H&M Stuff Pack is coming out so that H&M can advertise themselves and their stuff in other countries that don't have H&M - which is pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

Started a thread about the new stuff pack (see here) for the people that haven't taken a look at EA's site yet. There's a link to what the pack is going to be about. You also get to have a look at some of the stuff that comes with it - which isn't just clothes, surprise surprise!

But I don't think I'm going to get this stuff pack. I'm not really so keen on them.

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

9. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Another Vacation? That's too bad in a way as I was hoping that they'd come up with at least a couple of all-new expansions for TS2 instead of using the same ideas they had for the first, upgrade the graphics, charging us the same, and calling it "new".

10. muffin-tacos

I was pretty disapointed to see that it was another vacation that was coming out as well. Hope this one isn't exactly like the other one. Hmm, I wonder what you're going to be able to do in this one other than roasting marshmallows. :rolleyes: I don't think the screenshots look that amazing either now that I think about it. :(

11. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I agree, but its not been given a release date yet, so it could end up coming out end of this year some time, so theyv got loads of time to make it better then the first one, Sims developers haven't let us down yet, coz all the expansion packs are awesome in my eyes. :D

12. muffin-tacos

Yeah, they're pretty good. So I agree with you there, Val (can I call you Val? :rolleyes:) But the biggest dissapointment of them all was Uni - by far! I only got Uni because of all the extra stuff you get with it - and I find myself needing those extra things you get quite a lot. Like all the gym stuff that you get, the pranks, the hairstyles...

So actually, Uni wansn't that bad. :eek:

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Sure you can call me Val. (although my real names Amanda)

and i wasnt struck on Uni that much, i still prefer Seasons to be the best one and pets,

14. muffin-tacos

Amanda it is then. :)

Yup, Seasons and Pets are pretty good. My fav EPs are NL, Pets and Seasons.

15. LOOKatTHEpiglets

LOOKatTHEpiglets New Member

Anyways, I kind of want them to have a superstar-type expansion pack for Sims 2. I miss having famous Sims. Makin' Magic was really cool too, but there are already elements of that in the Seasons EP. I personally would think it would be best if they came up with something completely cool and innovative for the next EP, but that's just me.