H&M Fashion Stuff: Impressions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, Jun 11, 2007.

?

What's your rating on this stuff pack?

1. :D Brill and Fabby!!! It's the best one yet!!!

9.1%
  2. :) Not bad ... not bad at all.

63.6%
  3. :ermm: OK, but I only got it so I can use community recolors

9.1%
  4. :( It sucks. I want my money back.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. :mad: I wouldn't have it as a gift with pretty ribbons.

18.2%
  1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

H&M Fashion Stuff: Impressions

So it was like this. I was in my local branch of Walmart (Asda in the UK) and H&M just kinda slipped off the shelf and landed in my cart. (Yeah I know ... I said I wouldn't get it because it is advertising ... but hey? What can I do :p:eek:?

Anyway. Haven't had much of a chance to mess around with it yet. Had my mum visiting the last two weeks so no Sims for me :rolleyes:

My first impressions are of very nice quality on the new meshes ....

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Bump. No-one else bought it, huh? :eek: :p :rolleyes:

3. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I've brought it. Just waiting for it to come in the post :)

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I was going to run over to Freddies and buy it today... still may... do you have to do all the special saving when you add a stuff pack? or only on ep's? and did I see a stuff pack possibly linked to Bon Voyage?

5. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

You have to do a special save.

I got it and played it today. Some of the designs are gorgeous but I feel that the short skirts are too bulky looking, they don't flow right on the sims. It's a good addition to the game if you do stories and love to wear different clothes everyday :)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

bought it.... but I can't figure out how to open it (the store) in the game because I still have to play from seasons. or how to use the fashion kits. I really need stuff spelled out because I am totally inept here. some of the clothes are very cute and I like that you can have different shoes with similar outfits.

7. ozoinka

ozoinka New Member

Am way behind

Because I'm hesitant to install patches until I need them I'm way behind on updating my game with the latest patch, or two. I've downloaded them and intend to install them, but as we know there is stuff to do before any install.

I bought the new H&M pack almost a week ago but it's sat here on my desk. Now that I know others have it and its not creating any strange behaviour - remember Santa in the toilet? I'll install and report back with my thoughts.

8. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

I bought it. Can't say I'm really impressed with it. Didn't really think I would be though. Bought it for community recolors and such.

9. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Raising a rather old thread from the dead. Oh so very wrong of me. *shakes head in mock shame*

So today--even though I told myself not to--I bought the H&M stuff pack. I quite like it actually. It's got some nice clothes in it. Just what I've been looking for. Plus it's made my game go really fast, which is an all time bonus. Overall, I'm happy that I got it. :)

10. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

aaaah you guys convinced me to get it! You dogs you!!! :p I'll probably get it while getting Bon Voyage, if i have that kind of $$$.

11. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I like it too. It's cool. :D