How Do I Teen/Adult Relationship

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Silver9640, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Silver9640

Silver9640 New Member

Teen/Adult Relationship

how can i get a teen/adult relationship? (ex. dating)

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Well you wait for the teen to grow up. :(
    And I can see this post being Locked.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The simple answer is that you can't arrange romance between adults and minors (teen sims are considered as minors). That is the end of this discussion, because The Sims franchise is a teen-rated game and this is a teen-rated site. I decline to lock the thread because I believe in freedom of speech. Discussion is welcome so long as it is not crude or offensive or in direct opposition to the game's teen-friendly spirit.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Well done to uni23, who can read but not, apparently, understand.

(I just snipped out his/her message replying to the above. Those who can use the power of search can discover such things for themselves.)

I'm am now looking at at uni23 with my gimlet eye ;)

5. uni23

uni23 New Member

?? wat did i do wrong??? just answering the question

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Uni: PM sent ;)

7. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Personally I don't think its wrong for an 18 or 19 year old to date a 20 year old.
    However In the world of sims, Teens are much younger. They cant goto a bar and buy a drink. To me if you are too young to buy a drink or vote, then you are too young to date an adult.
    Yes and I too believe in freedom of speech. So I have just used my freedom.
    :rolleyes: :)

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

It is so weird to respond to a post, that for me is posted tomorrow. However, hear, hear Moon!:champagne: I concur with your assessment. I installed a hack that much to my dismay allows such familiarity. I can't play that family without remembering so they may very well end up in the garbagecan with the rest of my mistakes.

9. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

I have a hack that allows it as well - only I didn't find out until later, on accident :eek:

The reason I had installed it was because it allowed me to speed up pregnancies, and have my sims (girl/boy) become pregnant with anyone on the lot, regardless of relationship.

I hope that doesn't overstep the 'rated teen' rule on this site, I was only talking about adults. :)

10. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

im glad that you cant have that kind of relationship on the game because i feel it is intirely inaproppriate all together never mind on a teenage based game.

11. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I agree with you, Kez. :) I don't find teen/adult relationships very appropriate in an family game either. I think the kids playing this game would say the same. Well most of them.