Library - Link/Promote Your Stories From Here

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, Apr 8, 2007.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

FYI: I've merged the Library - Link/Promote Your Stories From Here and Promote your non-competition stories here threads. Seemed silly to have two sticky threads that were the same!

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

4. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

6. Lynet

Lynet New Member

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Sorry I've kept you waiting, but my laptop is currently flirting with a GBFVFS. Not the games fault...I think my harrdrive is dying!

Anywho...here is the next chapter in Briarwood 2: Stangers and Other Lovers:

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

10. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

11. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

12. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

13. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

14. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

just a general apology to anyone who has been gracious enough to read Jaci's adventures in life flirting with Diz Aster... my graphics card went kaput... and when we installed the new one the game insisted on being re-installed as well. and tho I thought I had saved everything properly, I lost everything. Consequently I am now in the process of recreating the neighborhood and characters etc. of course I could just write the stories but then they would have to do what I wanted them to...

16. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Oh man! Been there, done that! (That's what happened to Dunvegan Bay!) I feel for you! Well, hopefully, all is better now, and soon you will be enchanting us with more of your wonderful story! We've missed it!