Favourite Neighbourhood?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by muffin-tacos, Aug 16, 2007.

?

Which is your fav neighbourhood in TS2?

1. Pleasentview

40.5%
  2. Strangetown :alien:

18.9%
  3. Veronaville

16.2%
  4. Other :)

32.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Favourite Neighbourhood?

So... which is it? ;) Pick a vote and leave a post saying which is your fav and why you like it.

I saw something like this years ago on EA's site and I thought it would be fun to post it here. A bit old but there you go. :biggrin:

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Blue Water Village.
    Why? Cause its new lol. However I think I like them all. :D

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I like my own neighborhoods that I created. :p

Although I do like the new Riverblossom Hills neighborhood as well.

4. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

I like pleasantview, it is the neighbourhood in which most of my sims live (it's getting pretty crowded!) and there's a good few generations of the Broke family there too, which are often fun to play.

5. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I like my own neighborhoods the best as well - Dunvegan Bay and Briarwood. (See my shameless self-promotion below.) One thing I like about them is that I created the landscapes my self, using Sim City 4, so I've got some pretty interesting vistas and ocean views from many of the lots.

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Riverblossom Hills is where my story is happening........... so I guess that's the one I prefer. at least until the next expansion.

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

When ya' gonna write some more, SuiteMichelle? Love that Diz!

8. muffin-tacos

Wow that's way cool! Do you think you could post up some pics of them for us? :innocent:

My fav is definitely Veronaville, though most of my sims are either living in Pleasantview or Downtown (if that counts as a neighbourhood?) which is getting very crowded now because of all the vampires that are taking over Widbode! :eek: Soon Arabella Bibbles is going to be the last fleshy to live there for sure if she and her anti-vampire friends don't start shooting the gypsy lady's purple potion at them.

But I like my small neighbourhood Pesky Peek, full of gossiping snobs and the troublesome Viscottis'. :D

9. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strangetown is my favorite though, it's Just so .... :DStrange!!!!:D

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I like Veronaville of the prepackaged towns, no surprises there. I haven't played Riverblossom Hills much but it seems cool.

Porta de Luca is of course my all time favorite, but it's so big I'm afraid my computer will crash. Guess I've just gotta stop being such a chicken and try it. :eek:

11. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Riverblossom Hills is ok... its kind of empty though. Pleasantview is my favorite. I think i want to start a sort of legacy with the Goth's and maybe a story of some sort.

12. Ruzz

Ruzz New Member

Riverblossom is empty? o_O

I play riverblossom and am loving it. Which ep has bluewater village btw?

13. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Yeah, i just think it isnt very exiting. Maybe i need to get used to it or something.

OFB has Bluewater Village.

14. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Riverblossom reminds me of a small Minnesota town. Maybe that's why I like it. I'm working on making some quaint little shops so it has a kind of downtown.

15. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

What expansion gives you Riverblossom Hills? Nightlife maybe? I only have Pets and OFB :rolleyes:

16. muffin-tacos

I think you get Riverblossom Hills with Seasons, Peati.:)

17. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I like them all ... :D

18. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

video for BV looks intriging. think presently seasons is terrific.

19. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

I don't have a favorite neighborhood. I made one of my own that is simple so it doesn't take as long to load. Or at least, it seems easier on my computer.

20. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

I was going to ask this question, as I've done nothing but winge since I joined this forum, but I see someone has beaten me to it :D.

I like all things strange so Strangetown suits me fine. I must have a go making my own up though, I've never tried that.
    x