Favourite Neighbourhood?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by muffin-tacos, Aug 16, 2007.

?

Which is your fav neighbourhood in TS2?

1. Pleasentview

40.5%
  2. Strangetown :alien:

18.9%
  3. Veronaville

16.2%
  4. Other :)

32.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

Pleasantview's my favourite cos of all the love triangles it starts with. I like to make my Sims cheat on their partners.:eek: Strangetown's pretty cool, especially the family with Nervous Subject (i cant remember what its called right now). I find the whole rivalry thing a bit boring in Veronaville so dont play there much.

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

I've only played the Pleasantview neighbourhood when I first started playing Sims 2 (when it was released). Soon after that I made my own custom neighbourhood called Bliss Beach, then made a few more too: Crystal Springs, Pleasantville and my newest one, Crystal River. I don't bother with the pre-made nhoods and families.

3. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

I also have a custom neighbourhood, Springfield, which I play the most. Before you ask, no, there isn't a Simpson family!

4. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

My own, Richmond. it is built using the Bluewater map, and I have been very careful to build the entire place in the same architecture.

5. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I guess my favorite would be Gold Springs which is the neighborhood I created. Out of the prefab hoods though my favorite would be Pleasantview since it brings back memories from TS1 days.

Ruthie

6. FerVader

FerVader New Member

Wich expansion is the best cause I only have Univesity and I am sarting this Sims 2 Game on my PC. Oh and in wich folder do you find your pictures?

7. timothgallagher

timothgallagher New Member

Expecting to upload two expansion packs - OFB and Pets, maybe I might say it's still the Downtown District from Nightlife.

8. chrst0322

chrst0322 Member

My favourite is pleasantview.I like playing the goth and pleasant families:)