how can i play the sims 2 multiplayer???????

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by limited, Aug 26, 2007.

1. limited

limited New Member

how can i play the sims 2 multiplayer???????

I wil like to play the sims 2 on lan.Dus enyone know where i can get a programe that can play thesims2 online or on lan????????????:confused:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Sorry limited but that's not a feature of The Sims 2 for PC. As far as I know, it's not something the modding community has even considered ... yet.

It's been a while since I really looked but you might want to take a good look at the official site, where all the various console editions are described, because it is possible there are some multi-player aspects available there ... but don't quote me on that.

3. Vega

Vega New Member

With The Sims 2 for PSP you have some multiplayer aspects, such as trade sims and perks and clone sims from your friends. To do this you just have to use the wireless features with some friend that also has a PSP. But i think it's just this you can do, import sims or objects from your friend's game... i played the game on PSP but never used the multiplayer mode :eek:

4. limited

limited New Member

:cry: I went and searched for a program for multiplayer for thesims2 and i got nothing ohwell maybe in thesims3 they wil have somthing like that.:cool:

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

The reason why they haven't made a TS2 Online game, I think, is because they failed misserably with the first one (or so I've heard).

6. Chris

Chris New Member

If you want an online Sims game, you could always check out The Sims Online :) It's still fairly active.

7. talita

talita New Member

:cool:Hey;)

We already know about TheSims Online....I think that with TheSims Online they failed because there was not enough players that had 24hour internet:rolleyes:, But now there is much more ppl with 24hour internet:p! it would work much better now!!:D O yeah and the internet is much faster now!:)

I think TheSims2Online would be so C:cool::cool:L!!

8. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

You could always suggest it to Maxis (;) ;))