SimSational Previews Bon Voyage

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

SimSational Previews Bon Voyage

Our friend and beloved admin, Chris, got a look at Bon Voyage. :D

So, our Sims can work their guts out at college, have the night out of their lives, run and manage their own business, take care of a number of pets and have the worry of being burnt or frozen due to the wrath of the 4 new seasons. With all this along with their every day jobs, surely our Sims could do with a break!? That’s just what the 6th expansion pack for The Sims 2, Bon Voyage, offers to players: the opportunity to send your Sims off on a vacation of their dreams to unwind and let their hair down. Well, for a few days anyway!

I got the chance to play the game for himself at Electronic Arts in Chertsey, UK. Some players were worried that this expansion pack would carry on the same problems as the sometimes-labelled 'dull' expansion pack for The Sims 1, which was of course
    Vacation. However, Maxis have really taken the idea of your Sims going away and taken it to all new levels with vast improvements on its previous incarnation. For me personally, Bon Voyage has surpassed my expectations and I am sure you will all agree with me once you have played it!

Read All About It!

2. Ruzz

Ruzz New Member

Bon Voyage sounds like an EP that will get boring very quickly.

3. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Well then dont buy it. Easy as that.

4. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Quick Question, Will time pass on vacation? Like lets say you leave Friday after a long week of work. You book a two day trip to Tweaky Island or whatever. Will you come back Sunday or will it still be Friday? Kind of like how time doesnt pass on community lots?
    Also- It seems they went into turbo-mode on the Wants and Fears huh? :)

5. Chris

Chris New Member

Time will freeze at home, just like going Downtown etc. :)