KitKat anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by muffin-tacos, Sep 3, 2007.

1. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

KitKat anyone?

OK this is a really random thread but I got very inspired by a post that I posted today (the one about me feeling like having a kit kat :rolleyes:).

We have kit kats in Sweden. Do you have them where you're from? Australia, Switzerland, the North Pole? :silly: If you do, then do you like 'em?

"Have a brake... Have a KitKat"

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I prefer my Klondike bar :p

O yea, and almond joys :D

3. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Kit Kat !!!!!! Kit Kat !!!!!! I love em. :banghead:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ah, the noble Kit-Kat the sweet, chocolatey, crunchy snack. It could only have been invented in olde Englande ... *checks teh interweb* ... :rotfl: ... yup, first made by Rowntree of York.

Now whatever happened to Spangles? Anyone remember the Olde English flavour? They were surely invented by the devil! Even grandma's ghastly medicine didn't tast as bad those babies.

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

mmmm... Kit Kat....

My favorite is 100 Grand. But I LOVE Kit-Kats. :)

6. Vega

Vega New Member

Kit-Kat :hearts:

But my favorite is Mars Delight :p

7. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I like pudding. :) But yes, Kit Kats are good. I like Snickers too.

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar!

I don't like candy.

Well, OK, I like really expensive truffles and have been known to enjoy an Almond Joy on occasion.

But other than that, not so much about the candy. :p

9. muffin-tacos

I think there are pretty much Kit Kats everywhere. They're like Big Macs, they're taking over the world! :silly:

My fav is the mars bars though *drools* Just think of the chocolatey, caramely taste. :hypnotized:

LOL Mirelly that sounds like an ad for Kit Kats. That would be quite a good ad actually. Beats the "Have a brake... have a kit kat" thing that they got going on at the mo. :rolleyes:

10. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Kit Kats are one of my fave. My fave of all time is the Flake though. I've never been a big fan of Mars Bars, they are one of the not so many chocolates that are just too sweet for me. Do they still have those Kit Kat Chunky's? You know, where thay added different flavours?? Caramel, Mint etc. They weren't bad but too chunky. Hence the name I guess huh :rolleyes:?

11. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Mmmm 3 years and 7 months without chocolate.... *takes a bow*

Hehe. I used to love the huge bars of mint Aero but most of my faves were from Cadbury - Twirl, Flake, Dairy Milk, Buttons etc. and Cadbury Buttons chocolate eggs were my all time favourite.

Mirelly - yep I remember Spangles, also Pacers (really nice minty chewies). Remember the Wispa? Not even sure if that's still made, or the Spyra.

Muffin - I liked the orange KitKats when they were first released, and the mint ones too, although when I was eating chocolate they were limited edition. Seems that since I stopped, the chocolate ranges became a whole lot more interesting lol.

12. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

What!?!?!

I LOVE the Heath bars here, man those are GOOD!!!!

13. muffin-tacos

Oh, oh, oh! I love them! Sadly that's one thing we don't have here so I stock up on lots of Aeros everytime I visit the UK. :D Yummy. *checks the cupboards for Aeros*

They nearly took my Aeros away from me on the plain! I had to stuff them all in my already-full-so-it-might-explode bag that I was taking with me on the plain. The people that were checking my stuff must have thought, "Man, that kid loves Aeros" LOL.

14. Odinmoon

Eheheheh So you went on a Aeros Plain ride.:p

i loved the Mint Aeros, especially the large ones. :rolleyes:

Ooooh dreaming of chocolate. :lick:

15. muffin-tacos

Recently I've taken up the bad habbit of having a kit kat when I get home from school. Sadly, no kit kat today because I ate the last one yesterday. :silly:

16. muffin-tacos

Hahaha, I just got the joke. LOL Aero Plain... that's funny. :rotfl:
    At first I was like "Huh? Aeros Plain ride? What the...?" and then I got it. Just goes to show how slow I am. :silly: LOL!

17. Odinmoon

Shows to go yer Muffin,
    You gotta be quick.:D

18. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Hehe. When I went to the USA in 2005, we took a whole suitcase full of chocolate and goodies for my American buddies - if Customs caught us with all that, I was gonna say it was for me for my chocolate addiction, but we got lucky. On the way back, we filled it with Twinkies. :p

19. muffin-tacos

What people do for sweets, eh... [​IMG]

20. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

mmmm...chocolate. I'll agree with others though that my favorite is the Aero bar...the mint one being especially good! I have to have mine frozen though....so much better that way! My mom got me hooked on that as a kid and I could never find them again growing up but always remembered them. About two years ago I discovered that World Market sells them; along with lots of other European chocolate goodies! Once every six months or so I'll go and buy several bars to stick in the freezer. Oh so good!