Spore Creating Creatures

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Nick402, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

Creating Creatures

How much freedom do we get when it comes to creating our creatures?

2. boines

boines New Member

listen the mp3 there's soo many options BUT you have to download bone things from other people unless you make your own. It comes with a 3d studio max type clone program. At first it depends on your CELL and what level of intel it has in it's brain. But using the CaC soo many as you can see from the pictures on gaming steves site. The mp3 explains in detail every part of the bone. This bone is connected to this bone, and so on

3. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

True. Even The Way offsprings will be created can be mdofied (laying, giving birth, and so)

Heat

4. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

So to create cool creatures we need to download stuff from other people?

5. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

It's won't be that hard as it is in todays' games, it would be amazingly easy, this game is about Sharing custom content....expanding your horizons...

Heat

6. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

I know but it takes a while to dl custom content on some games.. they better fix that... *shakes his angry stick at Maxis*

7. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

I don't think you really understood me, it's all taken care by your game, you don't have to deal with it...And, you can still create cool creatures without downloading...

Heat

8. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

Ok...are there humans in this that we can create?

9. XPDude

XPDude New Member

Hopefully... I hope Will did remember Sims! I did see some bears though :)

10. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Let me explain this, in some stage, your creatures will have to eat other creatures to evolve and grow bigger, i don't think that a human can eat a semi dinosaur...

Heat

11. XPDude

XPDude New Member

But humans can eat those small creatures! I mean, must we cook everything?

12. strillor

strillor New Member

I think it's possible to make sims... But I'm admitting,,,,, people are kinda a weak race... compared to the dragons I wanna make :laughing2: !

But IF "the person behind the screen" focus on intelligence instead of strength or other things,, I think it would be possible for the humans to survive :spin:

13. Aphid

Aphid New Member

[​IMG]

Aww :smile:

As long as I can make the above, I don't care what you can do with the creature creator... thingy...

14. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

omg! *runs up to hug teddy* LOL...that looks cool.

15. ConradSims2

ConradSims2 New Member

No no. I think the game will be separate from Sims 2 completely, I doubt we'll see "sims"?

16. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

I still want humanoids...

17. HCantu99

HCantu99 New Member

A small sample of some creatures that can be made - but the whole range will probably only be limited by what you can imagine.

[​IMG]

HCantu99 :D

18. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

Look at the big creatures, second from the left. It's either flying or supposed to be swimming, and I'd assume that it's more likely to swim. Evidence that you can have an underwater society? Who knows. I just noticed for the first time while looking at that picture. The other one that's really cool is second from the right. Now THAT would be sweet.

19. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I think the possibilites will be endless. :D Kinda like Cambels tomato soup :rolleyes: (There I go with my corney jokes :shocked: )