Spore First heard about spore?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by NeleSim, Mar 30, 2005.

1. NeleSim

NeleSim New Member

First heard about spore?

Whan you first heard that there was a thing called spore. What were you thinking of it?

When I saw a topic "Wills secret project Spore" at Snooty Sims I ignored it...Because I thought it's another rumour...But when I found out what it Is I was happy about it...But I'm not really the person who would like to rule the world so I think I'll just leave the game when it's just about world domination :laughing2:

2. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

When I saw the topic for what to name snooty's new site for it.

3. NeleSim

NeleSim New Member

I meant not the site...the whole thing...That game...

4. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

That's when I first heard of it. I saw the topic not knowing what spore was.

5. NeleSim

NeleSim New Member

Same for me...I didn't even know what the heck that spore thiny is...And I didn't cared whan I first found out...[Sorry for being picky but that topic is about what you first felt or thought when you found out the big idea and everything...]

6. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Snooty sim Home page...

Heat :spin:

7. strillor

strillor New Member

I saw it on Snooty's...

At first I thought it was an expanion pack for The Sims2, but I read on and saw something much better :shocked:

8. britlovessims

britlovessims New Member

Thats what I thought too. I was like..this will make the game interesting :laughing2: I first heard about it on Snootys..then did some research of my own..

9. Juniper Jade

Juniper Jade New Member

When I first heard of Spore I thought of the Power Puff Girls... :D I didn't really know what it was.

10. boines

boines New Member

about around last summer I found out about spores but didn't know much until I read an article with peter and will talking about a game. But for the "name" spores I found out on a gate site that I go to that shows new impossible games being made then I saw it on snooty's :D

11. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Snootys..

12. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

Snootys... :smile:

13. Aphid

Aphid New Member

Spore makes me thing of mould.

14. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

When people first started talking about it at Snooty's, I just ignored it and went to play Fun and Games. :spin:
    Now I've actually started to take an interest in it, so.. ya, I first heard it at Snooty's. That naming topic was the one that caught my eye first..

Hmm.. Spore and Mould.. yes, I definitely see the connection.

15. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

It reminds me of my biologiy Ex-Teacher, she was evil! :grumpy:

Heat

16. XPDude

XPDude New Member

Haha, teachers can be bad.

I first heard of Spore at Snooty Sims... then I grew interest in it.

17. Aphid

Aphid New Member

Mould, or spore?

18. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Both :grumpy: :indifferent:

Heat

19. ProtoSpore

ProtoSpore New Member

I read about it in someone's blog on thesims2.ea website. I was moderatly interested at first, and then did a nice google search to find more.

PS

20. Sash

Sash New Member

I first heard of it from GameSpy's article.