Spore Will you buy it?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by SporeWorld, Apr 29, 2005.

1. SporeWorld

SporeWorld New Member

Will you buy it?

Do you think as of right now that you will buy the game Spore...For some reason I am pretty sure that I will buy it no matter what. :D Dang that Will Wright, making all these good games that I can't stop buying. :censored:

2. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

No. Of course we're not going to buy it. Joining up to one of the first Spore forums before we even know more than twenty facts about the game means absolutely, positively nothing.

3. SporeWorld

SporeWorld New Member

Hahahaha :laughing2: True.....We all are alittle crazy :banghead:

4. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Defintly Sir, i just hope that Maxis won't use its' popularity, and get ther prices up, knowing that people like me will buy it anyway :laughing2:

Heat

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

We have like no info about it so not if its release today...

6. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I plan on buying it the first day it comes out. I can't wait for it. Maybe even this time I might pre order it and it might come early.

7. n1rgs

n1rgs New Member

I'm with you MrErops... :D

I plan on buying it as soon as it is out also.

Bob

8. strillor

strillor New Member

as soon it's possible I'm gonna pre-order it! Like MrErops and n1rgs :smile: I mean,, I wouldn't be at this site right now if it weren't for my desperate and a bit spooky "love" for spore! :laughing2:

9. El Cid

El Cid New Member

I will buy it, and a t-shirt, and I will buy merchandise and everything else Will Wright will offer. He is my new god.

10. DeGrue

DeGrue New Member

I'll wait for the price. If it's below the 50 euro's, I will consider it to buy Spore .

11. imported_jay

imported_jay New Member

yes i am going to get it..well get my mum to get it :laughing2:

12. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

yes i will buy it.

13. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

Probably, I just need a tad more information...

14. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

I'll get as soon as it comes out. Really, even in the early stage it is at today it is better than most of the crap out there.

15. strillor

strillor New Member

I do SO agree :shocked: I mean, there has comed a lot of bad computergames, who don't even can compeed to the beta-spore. Of course some people think they are good, those shooting-violent-war-games... I'm into simulation :spin:

16. Sim Guy

Sim Guy New Member

I might buy this game, but since there's not enough info on it I don't feel like buyin it

17. El Cid

El Cid New Member

Chances are more information will be known, when the game is more advanced in its development. I wouldn't buy it right now either, considering it is only 25% done...

18. Jeskim

Jeskim New Member

only 25%? god, what mr. wright showed at gdc, it looked like it would already be done. but i kno it isnt. heh. man i want that game, and if its possible, if its anything like what they showed at gdc and they didnt tell us about stuff that doesnt exist, i will definetly buy it :bouncy: :bouncy: :D

19. strillor

strillor New Member

damn only 25%...

I've only seen that at think it's great.. Now I can't wait to see the last 75% if that's THAT great, too... This game will break the "game"-limits... :shocked:

20. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

I still say it's atleast 50-65% completed.....it did seem very finished at the video....although he didn't show alot of parts..

Heat