Help!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 20, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just thought I'd post to let you know I liked the picture of the faerie tim!! :)

And yes Nina, Spawn IS pretty violent, the live action movie was rated PG 13 I think, but the animated series was shown on a movie pay channel and it was rated R I think for all the violence... it is NOT a children's cartoon!! It's based on a comic book. The main character is a GOOD guy.. but he died and the plot is that Demons want HIM to be a General in their army in Hell, but HE is GOOD and won't co-operate! He tries to go back to earth because he loves his wife, and he sees she has a little girl now and time has passed, she married his best friend. It's an interesting story, but very graphic.

2. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

The Spawn movie stank like yesterdays garbage!

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

... so what did you think of the animated series or the comic book, if you've seen them? :) I thought for a movie trying to be a mainstream comic book based movie at the time, it kind of did what it could... I liked getting to see the cameo by McFarlane ;) :p I think they were trying to hard to cater to the non-comic book mainstream audience.... trying to make it at the box office...

4. lewdini

I prefer Marvel comics...although I just read the death of superman...world without a superman and the return of superman

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

sigh... it's been WAYYYYY too long since I was caught up on current main storylines in the comic book world!! We had to put a hold on our box taking in any new issues, and we're saving up money to go get out the OLD issues that were in our box at the comic book store when we had them put a hold on it!! It's a good thing we're friends with the store owners... heh. :p

I used to keep up with things through my brother, who is a comic book artist... but he moved to Florida!!!! :(

6. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

hmm...i'm rarely into commics, the movie of Spawn wasn't that great but the animated series was cool! *nods* i do have some cards of the The Death Of Superman series, somwhere, tose are someof my faveorite cards :)

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol. From "Help!!!" to comic books. :LOL:
    It really is fascinationg t see how the threads changes. ;)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hrrrmmm... errr... do you think I should try splitting this thread off about where it stopped being about "help"? ;)

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Naah. I don't think so. It's kind of fun. My remark was more because it was a bit amusing. People are still posting here. :classic:

10. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

yep,lol,the topic changed quite fast too,lol ;)

11. lewdini

What shall me move into next?

12. Droz

Droz New Member

Puppets?

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

:classic:

How cute Droz. ;) What puppets? Barbies or what?

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...they have Barbie PUPPETS??!! I didn't know that... unless by puppets you mean dolls in general?? I think of puppets as being marionettes or hand puppets like they use to put on puppet shows.... :D

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL Fae!!!!! Marionettes.. Hehehe. I think that fits many politicians actually.... Marionettes under money... ;)

Sorry, but I've seen a liiiil bit to much of them to have almost any respect left. Of course there are exceptions.... I think...

16. sugar_junkie

lol,from puppets (i think) to politicians,wot next? :D :)

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Uhmmm... Speaking parrots replacing politicians???
    *ponders (wonder if things wouldn't be better then in the end)* :p

18. BelindaPattie

BelindaPattie New Member

Hey Tess
    Yea I agee your doing fine..

19. sugar_junkie

lol,hey belinda,
    hmm...maybe we could have umm.... i dunno,i'm stuck!! agh!!! :( :(

20. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

just let the conversation run wild and you shall never know what happens next ;)