Spore In the game, r u going to make peace or destruction?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by KillerTaipan198, May 12, 2006.

?

In the game, r u going to make peace or destruction?

1. Peace

100.0%
  2. Destruction

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both if possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KillerTaipan198

KillerTaipan198 New Member

In the game, r u going to make peace or destruction?

In the game we can create invade other people's worlds and create destruction or we can create peace with other players... Which one would you prefer to be? I'm more of a conquer the universe type of person.

2. Bonkywop

Bonkywop New Member

I voted 'both'. Quite how I'd manage that I'm not sure. Maybe I'll rain down the bombs upon these people and conquer what's left, then give the survivors a big hug before I exterminate them too. Or... the bombs could have big smiley faces painted on them.

3. SilentM

SilentM New Member

I will destroy the penosauruses ( or whatever the plural for that would be ) and make pease with the other creatures.

4. evilwacko2

evilwacko2 New Member

Definatly both! I want to be a peaceful Jerk! LOL :laughing2:

5. Tye

Tye New Member

I chose both.

When I first saw Spore, I had an idea that I would make allies with a large group of the galaxy and then destroy their species and take over the planets!

When I saw the E3 demo (or the Will & Robin demo) I liked the feature in the UFO that could bring comets down to the surface to make water and I decided I would make an underwater city and hide all the other species there as I took over each solar system! :laughing2:

6. Vwoot

Vwoot New Member

i chose both. I plan to make some allies then start to take over the universe. mabe betray my allies and enslave them if you can. :laughing2:

7. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I'm going to go with both, it's always nice to negotiate peace, but more fun to negotiate war!

But really, war would be fun because you get to design your own vehicles, etc. And I want to see how war is played out in this game.

Peace is always good too, becuase sometimes two species can work together and have new ideas for each other, but that's if you aren't selfish and want the whole planet as your own ;)

art

8. Hazath

Hazath New Member

I like to watch. When I play, say Warcraft III or Starcraft I usually create a very nice defence. Then, when somone attacks me, they don't get very far. If, they make me mad enough; I have at this point is very sizeable and strong army and make them feel my wrath. I presume my Spore playing will follow a simmilar pattern. However, all-out war sounds so fun...

9. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Id be the kind of person whos negotiates for peace on one planet gathering diplomats from arond the solarsystem, then Id blow up the planet and take over the solar system....

Forcefull negotiations... :spin:

10. MatchNL

MatchNL New Member

Im going to make muffins.

Where's that option??

11. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

Haha, good idea Genesis!

I'll probably make some allies before I start an all out war against another planet, just in case that planet has allies too. I don't want to, just for fun, go pick someone up and drop them and then have the entire solar system out to kill me, while I have just gotten the UFO and am all alone. That would be bad...

12. Arthas

Arthas New Member

Both!

I will conquer the weak races, ally the stronger races, and when my species have grown strong enough,... destroy them all! :laughing2:

I also want to try let a whole race worship me, and then use them as "human" shields :)