Spore Asymmetric Limbs?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by MatchNL, Aug 23, 2006.

1. MatchNL

MatchNL New Member

Asymmetric Limbs?

I was curious if it was possible to place one limb on a creature at a time, as opposed to the symmetric placement of 2 limbs (one on either side) that you see on the editor in the video previews.

Like... one arm (right) bigger than the other (left)?

I beleive the rap and hip hop community would call this a "shoulda-lean" :laughing2:

2. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

I belive it is possible.. The entire creature isnt sized on its own, you size every individual part.

3. Flank57

Flank57 New Member

My theory is that you would have to rotate the spine 90 degrees sideways so the top and bottom are the left and right and the 2 limbs will converge on the sides.

4. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

Flank.. could you rephrase so thats alot less confusing..

5. Flank57

Flank57 New Member

When editing, rotate the blob so its on its side, then put a limb (like the front leg of the tripod) where the bottom should be and where the top should be and size them differently. Quite hard to explain without showing.

OOOOOOOOO! LOOK AT THE SHOULDERS parts[​IMG]

6. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

That's armor... Not body parts.

7. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Or it could be horns, jutting out of his shoulders.

Because the hide underneath matches his hide.

But that does bring up the question of if there is body armor.
    :shocked:

8. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

I bet you can scall the arm and legs seperately... Maybe... Or you can just put different arms on it. Maybe...

And the body armor thing... If it is in the game, it probably will only be in the Tribal phase. I bet it'll turn into army camo during the Civ phase. If it's in there, ofcourse.

9. Flank57

Flank57 New Member

LOOK at the HANDS!! They are different! Gloves or different hands?

10. EvyLily

EvyLily New Member

The hands are different, yep.

11. Abedmohated

Abedmohated Guest

12. sltlamina

sltlamina New Member

BOT!!!

Also on topic, yes you can turn the symmetry button off, although It's on as default but you can still press OFF!

13. Hazath

Hazath New Member

you deleted my post, not the spam one... Oh well, sltlamina posted what I said.