Spore The Perfect Creature

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by EvyLily, Aug 27, 2006.

1. EvyLily

EvyLily New Member

The Perfect Creature

What would your perfect lil' Organism be like?
    Mine would be brightly colored and adorable! To, uh. Attract mates or something. They'd be incredibly social, and would be vegetarians!

I'd imagine they'd look sort of like rabbits, but a little less fuzzy and a few more limbs.
    And maybe heart shaped ears? That'd be cool.
    What would yours be like?

2. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

Mine would be a little person looking thing, without normal legs. The legs (there'd be four) and they'd be huge but thin, like spiders.

3. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

perfect Organism

My perfect organism would be a like a cross between a Alien and Preditor so it would be the ultamite hunter or a hydra a asome multi-headed snake like thing. :bouncy: a hydrs or a worm with multi head would be priti cool. :shocked: be an eye cacher

4. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

One Word...

SIMS

5. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

what ever works for u

Well sims could be a good organism but in the movies the kept geting eating, hunted and oddly im pregntae dby aliens

preditors just like to skin u and where u like alether coat.

6. FreakAboutSpore

Just make sure your preditors stay away from my SIMS.

:laughing2: :laughing2: :laughing2:

7. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

fine *not hahaha*

I make them eat some thing else :banghead: *wispers* Darn no people eating :banghead:

8. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Hey cool, my idea of a perfect creature was of a predator/alien, but I posted it in a different topic.

:spin:

9. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

well...

i know its sort of weard to say this but how hasn't ant one point wished the could be an alien and run up walls run really fast and turn ivisable.

10. FreakAboutSpore

I was thinking, maybe have Sims evole from another species other then primates. Maybe they could evole from reptiles. :laughing2:

11. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I think I've awnsered this many 'a posts ago. But times change, hehe. I think my dream creature would be a, I hate to say it, but a plant. I think it woul dbe amazing to create a higher scale plant off of the venus fly trap design :laughing2:

12. CoolCarlos1993

CoolCarlos1993 New Member

Mine would be like that creature in Star Wars Ep 2, the one like a cross between a lion and a rat with 4 eyes. But this one will be reptilian.

13. hourendous

hourendous New Member

Personally if possible, i sitll want to make a crature with 1 leg, no arms, and a head at the top of the leg, with its mouth at the bottom of its foot, and a bit eye on its head, would be interesting tying to see it eat or anything, :D

14. TheProfessor

TheProfessor New Member

My dream creature would be simultaneously exactly like a quiche and a pelican. Not sure how that would work though, I'll have to think about that.

Some of my other dream creatures include tea towel birds that kill people and peaceful spoon birds that like swimming with giant frogs.

15. FreakAboutSpore

Now I really do not know what I will create. I seem to be outgrowing the entire Sim stage of my life now. I am trying to quit my addiction to the game, because it is taking over my life. I have no life.

Hopefully, Spore would take away the Sim craze from me and prohaps everyone else. I really hope this happens, just like how The Sims took out SimCity, it's time for a new game to carry the torch that Sims has been carring forever.

As for my creature, I might not have it planned out. I might just mess around with the editor a lot and make some random creatures.

16. sltlamina

sltlamina New Member

I keep tryin' to come up with ones but I don't ever seem satisfied with the ones I have. I drew one of 2 really original ones recently that I thought could be good, one was for a contest at planetspore...here.

[​IMG]

Eyes are below the mouth...and the mouth is in a sort of grasper :laughing2:

17. drengnikrafe

drengnikrafe New Member

My immaculate (in my mind's eye) creature

Back to the purpose of this thread: my own perfect creature.

It would be extremely inteligent and diplomatic. It would have 2 legs, and be herbavorial. The primary way of dealing with preditors is it's ability to use technical advantages for immobilization of enemies. It would be very stealthy, as to avoid conflict. If possible, it would unite the entire universe. It would be green in color. It would also be very agile, which would be it's master attribute . It would outsmart anything anyone could throw at it. It would also be masterfully teamworking creatures. :spin: