Spore Spore Losing Interest?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Lainehart, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Lainehart

Lainehart New Member

Spore Losing Interest?

I don't know if anyone else thinks the same, but I've noticed general interest in Spore from the public, the fans/communities and the media has been slowly dying.
    Most likely this would be due to a lack of... well anything coming from EA or Maxis lately. I wonder if EA has noticed this and if they'd agree with me that now would undoubtedly be the best time for a pre-release BETA/demo of the Creature Editor.

Forgive me if this topic seems pointless, personally I think it's important that we keep the communities alive somehow. Anywho relay your thoughts on the matter, it'd be good to hear what other people think.

2. Bonkywop

Bonkywop New Member

Frankly, I've almost completely lost interest in Spore now. Bored of it already and it's not even out yet. I'm not expecting a whole lot of news to be coming through this far from release, really, but yeah, a Creature Editor demo might just make me go 'ooh' again. Waiting for news and getting it in monthly doses gets pretty tedious. Calm before the storm, I'd like to think?

3. master genesis

master genesis New Member

I sure hope so, I dont want the Maxis shuttle to fame run out of fuel before the ignitors can launch....

Ahhhh, and we need info! :banghead:

4. n1rgs

n1rgs New Member

:laughing2: Loseing intrest??? Hmm I think so.
    Just look at the last posters date.
    Now look at the date of my post... :banghead:

5. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

well, I don't think Spore is losing any interest at all, there just hasn't been that break yet from the sims 2 fans that will most likely love Spore if they would just read about it :spin:

But I think that the forums are blan is because there's no new topics to discuss as you said previously. But I think we'll be getting some fantastic news from EA and Maxis later this month about Spore....hopefully new things because the willosaur is driving me crazy..agree? :rolleyes:

art

6. liamthespy

liamthespy New Member

im not losing interest lol., seriously im afriad to go outside for the fact i might die and not be able to play it :( some one help me.

yo artistvrd,your from hooked on spore right?(sorry for off-topic)

7. artistvrd

yes indeed
    I'm the admin there :smile:

I like to be active in many different Spore communities,
    and I like what you said about Spore, we're all like that :laughing2:

8. Bonkywop

Bonkywop New Member

This is the only Spore community I'm a member of, and that's only because I felt obliged to having settled myself into Snooty Spore too. Like, I wanted the full Snooty collection. I wasn't remotely interested in Spore before then, so this is what got me slightly interested, but I'm reverting slightly more to the original me, untouched by the hand of Snooty and his poke of Spore.

9. Yuke

Yuke New Member

I didn't lose all my interest in spore,but the date of release of the game is so far...It makes me forget about it.

10. liamthespy

liamthespy New Member

it makes me wqant to wrpa my hands around wills neck

11. artistvrd

:laughing2: we've all wanted to do that, but a lot less than when we wanted to kiss his hands for his amazing creations, hehe

12. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Spore is still has my intention through and through. :bouncy:

(Oh yeah, im back)

(and its my birthday)

( :party: :party: :party: )

13. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

-waddles by-

Yes.. I am in fact still roaming.

14. Bonkywop

Bonkywop New Member

And I'm still a perpetual lurking machine. Not that there's much to lurk out. But I've not totally given up on it yet. I'll just wait for something terribly exciting to go off and flail in our faces. *drums fingers irritably*