Spore males/females can they look differnt

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by sporestalker, Nov 14, 2006.

1. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

males/females can they look differnt

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but will you be able to make the males and females look differnt from each other. or biger and smaller like some animals in real life? :spin: because it would be interesting if u could.

2. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I think that in the game there will be no differences between the look of a male creature and a female creature. Attitude on the other hand I think will be the real sperator between them both. The males in one species might be aggresive and defensive while the females are caring of the young...And in another the females might be aggresive (more than the males) to defend her eggs while the males eat and sleep.

that's the beauty of it. Maybe also some difference in cry of the species.

That's one we're not too sure of yet, keep that question in mind.

3. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

Oh so that sucks, if I create Sims as Creatures. The women will have no Boobs, inmagion that? :confused:

4. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Either that, or the guys would... =P

5. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

could be creapy

it could be creepy if u make them all look the same if the al look like males ,Imagen your parents coming in to see your new game and have two dues doing it i mean if your into that buy all means but what will your parents think???
    parents will be :shocked: :censored: :angry:

6. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

Just control your parents. Tell them to get out of the room or you are going to blow there heads off. :smile:

7. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

With what

what are u going to blow your parent head off with ????? :confused:

8. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

as far as I can tell.. I think reproduction is between two non-gender members of the species. As in.. theres one gender but they do not reproduce through asexual means.

9. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

ok..

you mean the bud?, like a sinle cell organism. or fragment like funguns?

10. creatures_crazy

creatures_crazy New Member

fungi reproduce with spores. :bouncy:

11. sporestalker

sporestalker New Member

nope

and fungi reproduce though fragmenting. they break of fa piece of them selves
    and it flys througe the air and then land some where when it comes in contact with a food source it will start to grow. Or the use spores ther just like seeds. yeast bud so so most single animals like the hydra(not the multi headed snake) a under water animal it like a small enename.

Just because i know this does not make me a NERD!! :bouncy:

12. sltlamina

sltlamina New Member

:bouncy: OH GOD I'VE CAUGHT IT :bouncy:

13. Hazath

Hazath New Member

He (firemaker) means they neither bud nor fragment. Bud, which implies splitting of one to create two identical is not supported by the videos. Fragmenting, which implies a small part of one leaving the host to become an identical new organism is also not supported. Rather, Thing A of Gender X will meet Thing B of Gender X and reproduce. To get technical, but Thing A and Thing B will have two sets of reproductive organs (one male and one female) and will use one or the either. However, on the next encounter the same creature could use the opposite set of organs. Thus, no creature has a specific gender, as each has both organs, but are not asexual, as that implies reproductions through means by oneself. Do you follow?