Spore The Poll Question

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by FreakAboutSpore, Mar 25, 2007.

1. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

The Poll Question

Whenever I answered the poll question. About if Spore will be equally selling as The Sims. I notice a lot of people say that it will, but let's be honest. Do you really think that Spore will be more suecessful? Because I really think it will be equally suecessful. But then again, only time will tell.

2. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I don't know. To be honest I think Spore will have a rocky start because the sims was just out there and attracted so many audiences. I think Spore will sell not just a little but quite a few less than the number one PC game of all time

that's a tough title to beat..

3. FreakAboutSpore

FreakAboutSpore New Member

Well maybe I need to play the Jesus Christ card and preech to everyone that Spore is better and if they do not convert, then their souls shall forever burn in eterall hellfire. I am exactly the kind of person that would do this too.

By the way, I like you Spore site. And I even joined your forum too. It is very nice, I see my Expansion Pack thread there has also became very popular. I am just an evil person.

4. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

hehe.

I'm glad you like the site! Yes, many of our threads get a lot of attention, especially about expansion packs and game ideas.