Congratulations to our alliekat!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Nov 10, 2007.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Congratulations to our alliekat!!!!

Congratulations and I hope your wedding day is going smoothly!!!! Best wishes for your new life with your new HUSBAND!!!

:cloudnine: :hearts: :couple: :champagne:

2. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Thanks shana! All did go smoothly and as soon as i have access to my computer and some free time, i'll post pics. Thanks to everyone here for not knowing me personally so that i could talk about it! I think i would've gone absolutely bonkers if i didn't have this opportunity to talk about my wedding! Must go, I'm typing this from my phone, it's a very clever little thing! Love alliekat xoxo

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Wow! Don't you just love technology. :D

Glad things went swimmingly, allie. I think we all will look forward to seeing the piccies. :D

4. alliekat

I'm just updating to say piccies will be a bit longer than I thought. I have an assignment due Friday that sort of takes priority at the moment, but I will definately try my best!!!

Thanks for well wishes xoxo

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I said in in the shoutbox and I'll say it again: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D :D

I'm so excited. :hyper: Oh and by the way, I'll wait patiently for pics but if I don't see any in like 3 weeks, I'm going to start throwing muffins. :grin:

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You're going to throw yourself?

Congratulations, Allie. Really happy for you. Hope Ash knows how lucky he is.

7. muffin-tacos

Nah, I got lots of little minions that are worth sacrifising. Hey, if I don't throw 'em, I'll eat 'em. *walks off whistling innocently* :rolleyes:

8. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Huge congrats Allie! Best wishes to you and Ash. I'm glad that it all went smoothly! :D

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Congrats on the wedding, Allie! Here's wishing you a lifetime of love and adventure! :D

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

And she wonders why good help is so hard to find. :rolleyes:

11. muffin-tacos

LOL, SBW! :rotfl:

12. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Congratulations, Allie :)

13. jupitershana

**nudge nudge** where are our pictures Allie? :p

14. alliekat

I had a look at uploading to the gallery, but I was very tired at the time and it was a bit overwhelming. I'd love for hints though, I couldn't see any way to make my own folder? I'll have a look again though.

15. muffin-tacos

As far as I know, you can't. I remember trying to make my own folder before as well. I must have failed in doing so because I haven't got one.

Anyway, if I were you I'd upload the pictures to the gallery and then post a link to them here or something. :)

16. alliekat

Here are some pics. I may need to compress and re-upload cuz I think they are a bit big, but I'll do that at a later date.

First: The cake

[​IMG]

Wedding Party

[​IMG]

The happy couple

[​IMG]

That's all I have time to post in this reply, but there are a few more here.

Thanks for looking, and if they are too big, let me know :D

17. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It looks like it was a fun party, a roof raiser :D. Is that really a cake? With the puppy and the kitten? Looks like someone must be known for the number of books read. ;)

Beautiful bride in a beautiful dress, too.

18. jupitershana

Oh Allie! You look stunning! And you and Ash look so happy together! Absolutely wonderful!

You did a GREAT job at picking out those dresses for the girls too, it fits all of them beautifully!

Love the cake too! It's so fun! Everything looks perfect!

So you never even told us; how did everyone react when they showed up and found out you two were getting married?

19. muffin-tacos

Yes, tell us!

Wonderful photos. You two look like such a cute couple. You look really pretty in all the pics, Allie. And the cake is so cute! Did you eat everything that was on it in the end?

20. jupitershana