Congratulations to our alliekat!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I agree. That's a great picture!

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Awwww....how romantic :) :p

*sighs*....:cloudnine:

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I love the bubbles in that picture (oh, and everything else of course ;)). Vewy pwetty. :eek::D

4. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Sorry it took so long to get back here to reply,I've been busy this week!

Mum got the cake made by someone who lives near her. That is actually a replica of Ash's ute (Well, the current one anyway :rolleyes:) as well as the dog, cat, me and my books, and Ash with his tools and home brew beer. Really rather clever. I didn't want to eat everything on top as I wanted to keep it, but when we cut the cake, Ash chopped through himself and ate his arm, so there went that idea. The ute is actually styrofoam covered in icing.

The surprise was actually quite good. All parents except my Dad knew ( he can't keep a secret to save himself), and the others only knew a) to ensure that grandparents showed up and b) I needed mum to take up my dress. Other than that, everyone was surprised.
    We told them by handing out stubby holders to everyone walking in the yard that said 'Ash and Alice would like to thank you for helping celebrate their surprise wedding 10/11/07'. There were several shocked faces and tears and name calling (mostly from people who are planning theirs and spewing they didn't think of it first :D).

All in all, it was a good night. The only downside was that we didn't get a good opprtunity to have a lot more photo's taken as everyone just crowded around us as soon as it was over. It was fun though.

5. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Allie, the picture that Josh posted is a beautiful picture! You should have the photo enlarged and framed. :D It's such a happy picture and it brought a lump to my throat. By the way, did anyone take pictures of the shocked faces when the guests read that it was a surprise wedding?