Teen Style Stuff Pack??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Teen Style Stuff Pack??

Anyone get up the nerve to buy it yet? I saw on Snooty Sims that it had shipped, and is now available. I usually download the Stuff Packs with the EA Downloader, guess I could do that, but a little spooked after the problems with BV. Everytime I think of stuff packs gone bad, I think of SBW's "Prostate Santa" in the 1st Holiday Pack and get the shivers. :rolleyes: I'm not sure I want to be the guniea pig.

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

bought it, installed it but haven't really played with it yet.

3. alcypops

alcypops New Member

i bought it installed it went to play it and all my walls inside and out now go from bright red to black looks pretty but u cant do anything with it my god its annoying ive tried everything i know and have just had to uninstall it :mad:

any one know how to fix it??? or will i have to wait for a patch???

4. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Sounds like a graphics card issue.

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Reinstall your CEP. You have to do that every time you install a new EP or SP.

6. suitemichelle

15-30 load times .... doggone I have to weed to my download file and just keep the nicest stuff. wish delphy's cataloger would show pictures it would be the easiest tool.

7. alcypops

alcypops New Member

erm silly question whats an CEP????

and it cant be the grapics card as i have had both pets and uni on here and one time or another havent got them on here anylonger but they both worked fine, why would teen stuff be any different?

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

CEP stands for Color Enabler Package, found here.

9. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

You must have the Color Enabler Package downloaded to run any recolors in your game. The CEP allows that to happen. When items start blinking red and blue, that's the CEP not working right.

10. alcypops

alcypops New Member

installed the cep and its still doing it ahhh!!! what do i do its bugging me now!

11. suitemichelle

remember that cep only works on recolors... (duh, you're losing it, suite, walls by nature are recolors.) uninstall the cep and try installing it again.

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Walls and body shop items don't need the CEP, Michelle. Those things are made with a Maxis tool and are therefore supported by the game. The CEP is needed to support recolors of catalog items because Maxis made no provision for modders to recolor them.

13. suitemichelle

see, what'd I tell ya? I'm losing it.

14. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Shouldn't you basting that turkey?

15. suitemichelle

just the breast (can I say that?) Just me and Ray this year so cooked lightly. and got lightly stuffed.

Hey Mirelly, does the UK have an equivalent holiday?

16. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

In all my years of living in the UK we never had some sort of thanksgiving holiday, Suite, so I'm guessing the answer is going to be no. ;)

Alcypops, that sounds like the sort of problem that peeps sometimes get from FF and the patched fixed that SP. Don't know about Teen stuff though.

Do you really have to update the CEP with every new EP/SP? Wow, didn't know that and I've never done it. :eek: Haven't experienced any problems with it though so far, but I better do a reinstall anyway just in case. Don't want to be seeing the GBFVFS.

17. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

:confused: sorry cant help you with the wall problem i suck with computers, but besides from that, the game looks good. i wish i could afford it (the new job at a fast food resturaunt DOES not pay very much) but i like the goth stuff, very dark :). haha i can just see the sim parents going crazy.