How Do I management issues at the restaurant

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jakethedane, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

management issues at the restaurant

Hi guys. I had my simmer by the local restaurant, and he now has a chef, a waiter, a host, and wants to promote the host so she is running the ship. But no matter what I do, everytime I choose for my simmer to go home, he coses down the whole place and sens everybody home! What do I do wrong?

Oh, and I also need to know, what cheat I need to change which side I place the driveway, and change it so I can place it sideways. Thanks!

2. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Have you actually promoted anyone to manager yet? Or does your sim just want to promote someone?

Cass.

3. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Well, I tried to promote the host to manager, and then I thought ok: Now I can let my simmer go home, but as soon as I clicked on the go home button on the car, he was yelling at the customers, telling them to get the h*** out!

I have read the manual, but it offers only a limited strategy for that excact problem. I have also searched the forum, but no one seems to have this problem, but me:)

4. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Perhaps you can't promote the host. You may have to either hire another sim specifically for the managers job or hire someone else, make them host, and then promote the former host to manager.
    I'm not really sure. Restaurants are so hard to run (for me anyway :p) that I haven't really tried promoting a manager for mine yet.

Cass.