Can i have fries with that?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MurderScene.Doll, Dec 10, 2007.

1. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

Can i have fries with that?

Hey guys,

i was just wondering what expansion/stuff packs does everyone think would be a good idea,

this might sound geeky but i think there may be a good market for a kind of farm one, i don't really know, or maybe and archetecture based one for those of us who like to build REALLY COOL houses :)

2. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

it realy depends on what type of player you are. In here we have die-hard fans who buys every single copy of all the Eps thats coming out, and then there are some who have just as much fun with one or two EPs.
    I first bought UNi, then NL, then OFB. I only have those three, as I think it is enough.
    Uni in my eyes, is very varied, and gives your simmer the ability to get some other careers than the usual ones. The life at Uni is also very fun and free. However, I found that with NL, my simmers could do even more. They could now buy cars and drive to midtown, or to work, they could go out to dinner and have romantic dates, even at the local bowling alley!
    OFB is of course more concentrating on opening ang running your own business. It has it difficulties along the way, because its not just about importing some stuff and sell it at a higher price.
    If I where you, I would start with UNI. Its a good basic EP and gives you some good ideas to what the others are about.

Good luck

3. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

We have to keep in mind that many of the great ideas that we had back in Sims 1 days they have used in Sims 2 and will probably use in Sims 3. We just need to be patient as technology catches up to some of our ideas.

That's what I like about these types of discussions. It makes me really look forward to Sims 3 and even 4.

Ruthie

4. MurderScene.Doll

Uni is the only one i dont have *tear*, but it should be cheap now so im probably going to buy it tomorrow.

and yea, i can't wait till the sims 3, sims 2 was a great improvement on the sims. So i can't wait to see whats instore for all sim fans, hopefully people won't all try to go through a door at the same time and get stuck :mad:

5. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

I misunderstood your post. I thought you needed advice in which EP to buy:)
    Sooooorry....

6. MurderScene.Doll

lol that's ok

it was good to hear someone say something positive about uni:D