How Do I How do I get tombstones on a community lot?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kisskristyn, Jan 8, 2008.

1. kisskristyn

kisskristyn New Member

How do I get tombstones on a community lot?

In Nightlifes Downtown the lot called Gothier Green Lawns has tombstones on it. Well I'd like to make my own cemetery, so would it work if I just killed Sims on a community lot? ...

2. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

with one expansion- possibly nightlife, but I'm not sure (sorry!) when a sim dies you can click on the tombstone and the option "mourn" and the option "move grave..." comes up. If you select "move grave" you will get a list of community lots which you can presumably move the tombstones onto. I've never got round to doing it for some reason, so I don't know if that's the exact right way or if you have to do something else too. Hope that was helpful though.
    and sorry I'm not sure about the correct expansion, if it's any help it wil be uni, seasons or nightlife, as they are the ones I have!!! :-s
    rozz

3. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

4. kisskristyn

kisskristyn New Member

I figured it out! Thats exactly how you do it. thank you ;)

5. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

Or if you can't do that, just put the tombstone in the Sims inventory and then take it to that lot. You could probably leave it there then :p

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No, the first way will work but that way won't. Inventory doesn't work on community lots unless you own them.

7. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I got confused with it SBW. I can't edit my post so could someone do it for me? Thank you.

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You don't need to edit. Other people might think you can do just that, so it's helpful to have that information.

Don't worry about it. ;)