[Sim News] - The Sims 2 Castaway Stories now available!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Judhudson, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

[Sim News] - The Sims 2 Castaway Stories now available!

If you are in to the Stories series, then check out your local stores and grab yourself a copy of The Sims 2 Castaway Stories! You can pick up the game for $29.99.
    Help your Sims thrive and survive when they wash ashore on an uncharted island. Create your Sims and guide them through an even deeper, directed Story mode, taking on a variety of challenges as you help them build their new life from scratch. Meet the natives, discover the hidden mysteries of the island, befriend new animals, and unlock rewards as your Sim achieves set goals. In open-ended Free Play mode, design your Sims and their shelters, explore the island, tell your own unique story. However you play, count on many unexpected twists and turns as you decide how their stories unfold.

2. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Is this a PC game or XBox etc.?

Ruthie

3. Judhudson

PC Game, sorry. It will probably make its way on to consoles though.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm totally baffeled here between how this differs and how Sims 2 Castaway for NDS is. It sounds exactly the same -.-....just different platform and this has stories slapped on it.

5. Judhudson

Hey, if it makes money (and it does) you know they are going to do it :)

6. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

i don't even have one copy of the stories, how do they think i am going to afford this!!!

and i got confussed for a sec, i was like isn't this the one for playstation,

but then i read the comment fully

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I already have sims castaway for the Wii. I was going to look and see if the PC version had anything new, but it doesn't sound that way.

So I guess I'll stick with the Wii version.