gravestones???????

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Sim2 Rox da World, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Sim2 Rox da World

Sim2 Rox da World New Member

gravestones???????

anyone know of any cheats for finding gravestones that may or may not have been deleted???​

i have lost a gravestone when wrongly moving it to another location :eek:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If it isn't where you expected it to be then it is lost. This feature has been crazy since it it was introduced in NL and it went totally nutso after BV.

There is a small chance that you can recover the tombstone, but that depends on you having a Pescado hack.

I raised this matter myself at MATY and the consensus was repairing the situation is unreliable. My own feelings are that attempting to repair the situation may cause more harm.

Here is the MATY thread in case you are interested
    . (Note that MATY is not affiliated to World Sims and that it is NOT teen-rated. The link given is to a particular thread which is of a technical nature ... do not leave that thread and browse around unless you are a broad-minded adult)

3. Sim2 Rox da World

Sim2 Rox da World New Member

ty mirelly tried and failed so i'm giving up on trying to recover the tombstone i misplaced.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Me too with my lost tombstones. I now have a sim who owns a tiny florist shop on a large park laid out as a cemetery. I make sure that he is not on the lot (ie he goes home) when I save it and I now have two or three graves there ... though I do have to play the graveyard owner so that can I move the stones from the kerb-side. :rolleyes:

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Sorry, pardon me but how do tombstones get lost?