SimCity 4 Game still wont work!!

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by jhdixonjr, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhdixonjr

jhdixonjr New Member

Game still wont work!!

Well Mirelly, I did every thing you asked me to do. This is actually the the second time that I have performed all of those steps. I did some extra steps and threw away all of the drivers I did not use and completely organized my computer in the programs file. I also did some research typing in google (ex.Sim City 4 doesn't work, problem getting Sim City 4 to work ect.) Lots of people in those forums and on those sites say that SC4 is having lots of problems with this kind of thing and that basically that its the luck of the draw. That the game just wont work with certain computers. Lots of people are saying they have the same problems as me that they will install the game to one computer it will work fine, and the other computer it should work as well but doesn't. Even the Crack versions as well. Besides all that blah blah you probably already know, and that I just learned, what is the next step? Would returning the game for a new SC4 do anything if it already works on one computer but not this one? Thanks for your help even though I was kinda being a butt head at first!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Karybdis

Karybdis Mod Godfather

This is already in the other thread, so I'll answer the post there and lock this one k?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.